Uncle Fred

Official Farke out thread

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Our next three are Rotherham, Birmingham and Wycombe. If we somehow fail to win any of those three, the pressure would be pretty massive on him. Much as I love the aspiration of playing possession football, we need to be better at breaking down stubborn defences or this is going to be a long and painful season.

Most teams are going to sit deep like Derby and that's going to cause us a big problem when we're relying on the pace of Hernandez and Placheta to get in behind, or for Pukki to beat an offside trap.

Farke can't be afraid to use balls in the box to Hugill, and yet he got 7 minutes today. Farke needs to show that he isn't afraid to drop Pukki, and where he does start Pukki he needs to be willing to change it up earlier. 

We need to be willing to play ugly otherwise we're simply not going to be able to break teams down. Teams aren't going to try and match our press and play high up the pitch, they'll just tighten up and invite the pressure like Derby did today. 

10 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I dont deny that, but I don't think Farke has reached that time or is even close to it in reality.

Pukki scores the pen today and none of these conversations are happening, I guarantee it.

If Aaron’s shot had gone in or Rooney didn’t score that beauty blah blah blah. 

49 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lots of sense there but you can only wonder what might have been if Farke had been remotely backed after promotion. How many players have left for tens of millions under his tenure but with very little reinvested? 

For all our possession we should have carved out more chances besides relying on a penalty

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

For all our possession we should have carved out more chances besides relying on a penalty

Yeah, I think this was the most frustrating thing. These kind of games won't happen if we can get a goal early, but there wasn't a huge amount of urgency to create chances. I think we need to be a bit more direct on occasion, and start with Idah and/or Hugill to give defences different kinds of problem to consider.

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

1 win in about 20 , worst run in clubs history

playing badly with little conviction 

it’s time for fresh ideas and approach

it is with regret that I am today calling for the immediate and unconditional resignation of Farke 

But Todd Cantwell really must stay, the stats for this league season do not lie.........

4 hours ago, hogesar said:

Tool? Lovely. Lost the argument already.

Perhaps I should have called you a “f*ckin idiot”.  

Would never lose an argument with you, you just think you know it all.

Definition of madness is to keep doing the same thing whilst expecting different results. 

Then when you're relegated to continue to do the same thing whilst expecting different results. 

Farke has changed the system to suit Hugill but plays Pukki 

i think sky said Pukki had 1 goal in 16/18 games ?

confidence  is shot to bits 

Either play them both up front so Pukki can feed of Hugill or just the big man on his own