Uncle Fred

Official Farke out thread

1 win in about 20 , worst run in clubs history

playing badly with little conviction 

it’s time for fresh ideas and approach

it is with regret that I am today calling for the immediate and unconditional resignation of Farke 

• Haha 2

Just now, hogesar said:

You same fcking idiots started this BS the same time two seasons ago.

Entirely different situation this is his squad on the worst run in club history

no excuses this time , he has to go 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah but you never wanted Alex Neil sacked, and that needed to happen for us to get Farke, so there is always that. 

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Now, now keep your powder dry as you have a busy weekend in front of you.

There’s no banter here, try harder man. No pictures or anything. You won’t get the TikTok kids in with a thread like this.

• Like 1

Just now, Adelaide Canary said:

He was a one season wonder. He has to go but he won't - too much of a good stooge who sings the boards propaganda for then to get rid. They will never sack him.

Is Farke the problem though? What if the problem is Webber? 

I mean, we need to know who is making the signings don't we? 

Who spent £3m on McCallum, and who decided he wasn't good enough? With Ivan Toney going for £5m (I know, different position, but still...) we have to decide whether the limited amount we are spending is being spent wisely.

Why isn't Farke bringing Hugill on earlier, does he rate him? Was he a Webber signing? 

The problem make me Farke. It may be Webber. It may be both of them.

But there is a problem, and somebody needs their P45 to fix it. 

As I said in another post yesterday, the fans will soon turn on Farke but the reality is it’s the board who rewarded him with the worst backing in PL history, and are now selling off the talent, where the fingers should point

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Now, now keep your powder dry as you have a busy weekend in front of you.

I do, away from here thank f*ck.

Its like pigs rolling in sh*t on here at the moment.

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Who spent £3m on McCallum, and who decided he wasn't good enough? With Ivan Toney going for £5m (I know, different position, but still...) we have to decide whether the limited amount we are spending is being spent wisely.

Why isn't Farke bringing Hugill on earlier, does he rate him? Was he a Webber signing? 

Thats a fair point - both of them to be honest. Farke had no tactics or plan B and Webber has on the whole totally failed over the last 12 months from a recruitment perspective - his reputation being mai trained by a few lucky pu to 24 mo the ago that came good 

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The problem is above both of them. 

As a fan we should always be grateful for Delia and Michael saving the club but the club needs to be freshened up at the very top. 

They cannot move this club froward anymore so sell the club to someone who can and sit back and enjoy your pension pot and let the club move forward. 

Whats the point of replacing Farke when the next manager has the same handcuffs applied. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hogesar said:

At least one tool is entertained by this garbage 

12 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

This raises an interesting point. Everyone is slating Farke today, but not saying anything about Webber (yet).

It's probably a remnant from the old management setup in English football where the manager was responsible for everything and the Sporting Director didn't exist. 

Most clubs use a Sporting Director, Director of Football or whatever else they're called nowadays, but these guys always seem to get away scot-free and the head coach is the one who gets it in the neck.

I'm not saying the problem is Webber, I'm not saying the problem is Farke, and I'm not saying that one (or both) needs to go. But it's always the head coach in the firing line.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

He won't be sacked, Webber's too gutless. Wouldn't be sad if he resigned though.

Too much ill feeling off the field and pretty clueless on it.

Farke has got an unhappy camp though and something needs to change and bloody quick.

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

At least one tool is entertained by this garbage 

Tool? Lovely. Lost the argument already.

16 minutes ago, Adelaide Canary said:

He was a one season wonder. He has to go but he won't - too much of a good stooge who sings the boards propaganda for then to get rid. They will never sack him.

Actually his success was piggy-backed on the one season wonder of Pukki scoring goals, which is something he has spectacularly failed to do before or since.  Time to get rid of both.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Tool? Lovely. Lost the argument already.

By that logic you lost it when you called people "fcking idiots" in your first post? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

He won't be sacked, Webber's too gutless. Wouldn't be sad if he resigned though.

Too much ill feeling off the field and pretty clueless on it.

Farke has got an unhappy camp though and something needs to change and bloody quick.

A new manager may find Trybull and Leitner useful.

I doubt any manager is finding a use for Drmic though, unless the water bottle carrier has to self-isolate for two weeks. 

It’s one win in sixteen, can someone please tell me another manager that has survived a run like that? 

2 minutes ago, Clint said:

It’s one win in sixteen, can someone please tell me another manager that has survived a run like that? 

Paul Jewell in Derby County's record breaking Premier League season, 2007/08. 

Where's my prize? 

4 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

By that logic you lost it when you called people "fcking idiots" in your first post? 

Point taken but they were proven to be idiots less than two years ago in the same situation so you'd like to think some sense of humility would come to exist.

25 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Yeah but you never wanted Alex Neil sacked, and that needed to happen for us to get Farke, so there is always that. 

Cautious Chris would still be here if Lakey was listened to.