Sign in to follow this  
City fan

Times up

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

He was also totally inept yet managed to pull the wool over the Worthy outers eyes. Then he signed that Brellier and they bought a flag🙃

The Worthy Outers were who, remind me again ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

The Worthy Outers were who, remind me again ?

Don't know all of them but many were at the meeting at the Andrews🙃

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Don't know all of them but many were at the meeting at the Andrews🙃

A quick Google search will reveal what was going on and by who well before the St Andrews Hall meeting which was held because there was a demand for it. Probably why over 500 attended and only 7 held their hands in the air to defend him including a NCISA committee member who said the words ' back him not sack him ' that evening.

Democracy is a wonderful thing.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

A quick Google search will reveal what was going on and by who well before the St Andrews Hall meeting which was held because there was a demand for it. Probably why over 500 attended and only 7 held their hands in the air to defend him including a NCISA committee member who said the words ' back him not sack him ' that evening.

Democracy is a wonderful thing.

Ncisa had long since issued a statement calling for a change of manager.

Not forgetting those guys produced car stickers and T shirts but i am sure you remember that and organised protests outside the main entrance at games.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Not exactly the timeline of events Nutty.

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/worthy-given-breathing-space-1-635127

We were approached by these guys and our involvement was in today's words ' Giving the fans a voice '.

That's not how I remember it and I wasn't even part on ncisa.

Public statement then a couple of months later hiring out the Andrews.

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/fans-call-public-meeting-to-air-views-1-634910

Anyway, it's all ancient history now and thankfully a thing of the past. 

We have not scored in 14 out of the last 18 games. 

Goals and assists are ephemeral little ****s and hard to grow. 

Lose Emi and fail to get in Pukki’s head and success will be an ever more distant muscle memory. 

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
  • Like 1

There is no need to panic. Really. 

This season the team have played well in parts although individual errors from Skipp and Pukki have cost us 5 points.Hardly Farke's fault. 

Both the Bournemouth and Derby games showed that teams who set up with 5 at the back and drop deep to negate our attacking through the middle can stop us scoring.

Both of these games were settled by an outstanding strike. In the Derby game we came close to scoring several times including a missed penalty.

We dominated much of he game against Derby but couldn't finish it off. It was a game we would have won if Pukki had scored the penalty.

Sacking Farke would be the most incredibly stupid decision. 

The side does need a better game plan against the 541 because Pukki gets outnumbered 3-1 and only gets the ball supplied from wide areas.

• Like 2

This was an accident waiting to happen. We got into an habit of losing at the end of last season and the goals have dried up too... Panicking won't get us anywhere, but I don't feel confident ...

• Like 1