Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Got to go

5 minutes ago, canarycop said:

For the first time I am starting to think that myself. Turgid stuff. Who though ? 

I love you Daniel but it's not working, results aren't good enough lets go get Eddie Howe

10 minutes ago, Yellowhammer said:

Farke has to go players just not happy and his tactics and formation not working , now please before it’s too late 

If you need to go you should have gone before we left!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mullet said:

I love you Daniel but it's not working, results aren't good enough lets go get Eddie Howe

Eddie Howe is only good with lower league players, he'd instantly fall out with Krul and Gibson and couldn't handle Buendia

• Like 1

Just now, Icecream Snow said:

Eddie Howe is only good with lower league players, he'd instantly fall out with Krul and Gibson and couldn't handle Buendia

Plus Eddie Howe wont join a club that wont let him splash 10-30m per player on awful gash players which he has a habbit of doing

Teemu doesn’t slip, we win that game - no way would Derby have come back from that. We were dominant. Can’t blame Farke for a slip.

If Teemu didn’t slip, and that’s how fine it is, this thread wouldn’t even exist today. Nor would half of today’s part time posters.

4 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Teemu doesn’t slip, we win that game - no way would Derby have come back from that. We were dominant. Can’t blame Farke for a slip.

If Teemu didn’t slip, and that’s how fine it is, this thread wouldn’t even exist today. Nor would half of today’s part time posters.

Sorry but it shouldn’t come down to a slip when playing a side bereft of confidence and talent. Blackburn put 4 past them for heavens sake 

7 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

One win in 20.  How long are you willing to accept failure?

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Sorry but it shouldn’t come down to a slip when playing a side bereft of confidence and talent. Blackburn put 4 past them for heavens sake 

Bereft of talent? You mean the team that weren’t far off promotion last season?

There are definitely areas of ours that need to click, no question. But it was still obvious which team game for the draw. And it certainly wasn’t us.

2 minutes ago, Jonncfc said:

One win in 20.  How long are you willing to accept failure?

I don’t accept failure. Neither do I accept downing tools on my club during a tricky period when the players and all connected could do with seeing a little faith installed in them from the supporters.

Just now, Alex Moss said:

I don’t accept failure. Neither do I accept downing tools on my club during a tricky period when the players and all connected could do with seeing a little faith installed in them from the supporters.

Sorry, but you are clearly demonstrating an acceptance of failure.

If he was going to be sacked it should have been done at the end of last season, anyone coming in now would have to work with the same group of players possibly minus Cantwell, Aarons and Buendia. The squad ought to be good enough to challenge for the top six as a minimum but there is clearly a complete lack in confidence at the moment and Farke has to inject some sort of belief in the players. On the plus side it's only four games in so there is months to turn this around. 

Of course he should be gone by now. A premier league club run by a family. That went out when even the pools families realised they weren't big enough.Why do we think that an ageing couple and their nephew are what elite sport is about?

Tom Trybull, Mo Leitner and Josip Drmic have to go now. Yes.

Ore Will they become like 3 new signings if they are not sold in the next 2 days?