kick it off

Official match thread - Derby

Buendia being back is a quandary, do we want him to have a great match, which could seal a transfer or have a bit of a stinker and he’s still here for the next match?!

Just now, Clint said:

Buendia being back is a quandary, do we want him to have a great match, which could seal a transfer or have a bit of a stinker and he’s still here for the next match?!

One match isn't going to make a difference to clubs already interested.

Just now, Clint said:

Play a blinder, if he’s going he’s going. 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Where are people watching this?

I have no option to purchase the game showing in ifollow?

Because it’s on Sky you couldn’t get a code from the club, your ifollow email had to match your season ticket contact email to get automatic access. I don’t know if you can buy it. I think if you don’t have Sky you need to find a stream.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Where are people watching this?

I have no option to purchase the game showing in ifollow?

Same here. Just checked the email from Monday. You had to register before 30th September.... 

33 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Similar players, but if I had to choose, I'd go for McLean. I can understand Rupp being given a chance today though.

I feel like I’m one of the few people that sees something in Rupp, glad to see him playing central, I think he may turn out to be a very good player for us.

Just now, Monty13 said:

I feel like I’m one of the few people that sees something in Rupp, glad to see him playing central, I think he may turn out to be a very good player for us.

So far he’s been positive, won the ball in their final third a couple of times and had played a few nice passes.

5 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Anyone noticing Rupp so far? Looking far more confident in possession

Rupp has had a very decent start

9 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Buendia has already been more creative and dangerous in ten minutes than Dowell and Cantwell were in their appearances.

It's interesting that the movement off the ball has looked good so far, maybe it's because they trust Buendia will find them if they do make runs? 

Lots of possession and pressure but nothing clear-cut as yet. Gibson already looking assured at the back, Rooney looks old but you can already see he just needs a moment of brilliance to punish any lapses at the back.

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

He certainly looks better in the middle, hopefully that's a sign of what he is capable of rather than Derby not offering much so far

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

8 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Anyone noticing Rupp so far? Looking far more confident in possession

Was obvious in the last game that he's a better box to box midfielder than McLean, and glad that Farke has woken up to that now too.

McLean is now a squad player.