cambridgeshire canary

So, no Cantwell today. Him confirmed leaving then?

5 minutes ago, StaffordCanary said:

Leeds have made a fresh move for Todd according to the Football Insider and he wants to go.

Perfect club for him to be fair. Full of tosspotss, deluded fanbase who think are far bigger than they are and no doubt going straight back down.

Hope he has fun.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

With Leeds fan base, I’ll not sure it’s the best place for Todd to go. If he does well, they’ll love him but if he struggles, I’m not sure his ego and all that comes with it, will go down well at all.

Sad to see Cantwell not involved so I guess that means he's off. Have heard rumours Fulham are interested, so who knows.

Dropping McLean is an excellent decision. No one should be irreplaceable.

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Honestly Can't help but wonder how Bielsa would handle Todd.

He is on the outside rather calm and quiet but if the rumours about him are true he really doesnt take crap from anyone.

Bielsa is very methodical and drills in to his players exactly what he wants , cantwell does not strike me as the most disciplined of players , so probably not his kinda of player.😁

• Like 1

After the way he's still continuing to conduct himself on social media with these ridiculous egocentric posts, despite all the questions raised about his attitude this week, means that I would actually be pleased to see the back of him.

Of all our 'big five' youngsters, he's the one I've always wanted to do well more than the others, because he's a Norfolk boy and 'one of our own'. But such is his arrogance and vanity, I'm starting to think that I wouldn't mind selling him for big money and then wishing for him to pass us on his way down.

• Like 1

I can see why Farke is cheesed off with the transfer window. Cantwell may have been in the team for today and then Leeds go and put in another offer and he has to change his plans again. Will be glad when the transfer window closes so we can get back to some normality.

1 minute ago, Canary dwarf said:

Bielsa is very methodical and drills in to his players exactly what he wants , cantwell does not strike me as the most disciplined of players , so probably not his kinda of player.😁

Do find it amusing Bielsa can hardly speak English and often needs a translator to speak for him.

Wonder how team and manager meetings go?

1 minute ago, Canary dwarf said:

Big chance for stiepermann today , here's hoping the old stieper comes back. Otbc 😁

God him linking up with Pukki was absoloute peak Farkeball, what I wouldent do to see the return of that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Do find it amusing Bielsa can hardly speak English and often needs a translator to speak for him.

Wonder how team and manager meetings go?

i bet he can speak English i remember  another Manager doing the exact same thing but they said he used to talk to players in English 

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

That ridiculous selfie of him the other day just confirmed for me how far up his own backside he is but i am sure i am about to be told i am intolerant of young people's lifestyles.

Bad apple in the barrel so get rid.

Todd Cantwell, I'm sorry but he comes across as being a bit of an arrogant tw^t who thinks he's the next David Beckham. Only time will tell but I say not goodbye but good riddance.

Sell the overrated to$$er as quickly as we can - he doesn't want to be here, thinks he's far better than he is so lets get rid and move on. Another Pritchard in the making.

• Like 1

You've got to be a top, top player to be a prima donna and if you are that good you probably aren't a prima donna.

Why would any manager want to buy a player with a suspect attitude?

Guy is acting like an absolute pleb.

He can leave whenever he wants, he isn’t going to get far with an attitude like that. little fortnite playing, TikTok dancing d1ckhead.

47 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

I did. It's a selfie. Calm down

Not just me by a long chalk sayng it though is it ?

1 hour ago, Kenny Foggo said:

When I saw those photos, I did think, rightly or wrongly, here is a guy not that fussed he has been publically told off by his boss, not one working his hardest to prove him wrong.. he won't get such an easy ride if he does the same at someone like Leeds

Must admit, I thought exactly the same thing, Kenny. Didn’t strike me as someone conveying an attitude that he was accepting of his boss’s criticism. I took it as the opposite, there was a certain defiance, almost as if he was sending the message ‘I’m not wrong, I’ll show you’. Sad really, local lad, always been a big supporter of his. But if he doesn’t want to be here, then it’s time to go.