Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

All the big guns out for Forum in Sheringham

Worthy will attend this forum together with most of the Board.  It is very brave of him to attend the meeting at which only 180 other supporters will attend.  I wonder if the 180 souls going will all be friendly and ask no awkward questions ?

Would anyone with tickets who might like to ask awkward questions please respond, also please advise if anyone cannot get tickets and when they were refused.

I am going and unlike the AGM am not going to sit meekly by whilst a succession of Worthy lovers get to ask all of the questions this time.

[quote user="Scot Hay Canary"]Mr Worthington should be ''working round the clock'' with his transfers rather than having a trip to the seaside.
[/quote]

Can''t win, can he? If he didn''t appear, you''d call him a coward, no doubt. And you may not know, but the transfer window will be closed by Thursday, which rather shoots your fox.

I have four tickets and a list of hard-hitting questions,

"Nigel, do you think the attacking, passing style you advocate has contributed to some of the slightly-below-par performances witnessed this season?"

"Delia & Michael, why has Nigel not been awarded a lifelong contract his performance so richly deserves?"

"Can I propose a vote of thanks for bringing the exciting young striker, Jonaton Johansson, here on loan for three months and for being extremely prudent in not wasting the rest of the money on overpriced rubbish such as Jerome, Halford or Koumas"

That''ll show ''em!!!!

The scheduling of this meeting is very poor, the club staff attending should be working on transfer targets not attending these meetings. There is plenty of time for them when the window shuts.

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I am going and unlike the AGM am not going to sit meekly by whilst a succession of Worthy lovers get to ask all of the questions this time.[/quote]

Pleased to hear it, I sat through that total sham of an AGM unable to get a question taken by Munby so I hope you ask them the sorts of searching questions that must be asked.

Unfortunately I won''t be able to attend as my wife is now 4 days overdue with our first child!

He''ll be baptised in the Wensum of course but how could you wish this shower of a club upon the poor lad. 

Still I enjoyed  85,86,87,88,89, 92,93,03,04 not bad in 30 years ;)

[quote user="Mark .Y."]

The scheduling of this meeting is very poor, the club staff attending should be working on transfer targets not attending these meetings. There is plenty of time for them when the window shuts.

Mark .Y.

[/quote]In case you didn''t read Old Boy''s answer (one hour before you asked!) - the window shuts tomorrow and the forum is on Thursday, duh!

breaker,

Your questions hit the nail on the head, hope you get to have your say! Could you ask a couple for me?

Nigel: Does it not worry you that Doherty is likely to be named player of the season in a team that has one of the worst defensive records in the league?

Also: Do you feel that this says much of the forwards, in your all out attacking style?

Delia: Do you think steve coppell would say that a point away to Plymouth is a good result?

Delia: Not to worry we will have plenty to spend in the summer from the mass amounts of money you will collect from the bookmakers after lumping on at 4-1 (Favourite''s) for the title at the start of the season?

That should make them think!

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="Mark .Y."]

Mark .Y.

[/quote]
In case you didn''t read Old Boy''s answer (one hour before you asked!) - the window shuts tomorrow and the forum is on Thursday, duh!
[/quote]

Come on Barman, you must realise what''s happening!  This forum is merely a PR exercise/hoax by the club.  Worthy and the board will not be busy doing transfer dealings tomorrow, they will be carefuly handpicking questions to be asked by club "sleepers" who will at the forum on Thursday. It''s so obvious!

P.s It was Worthy that shot Kennedy not Oswald.

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="Mark .Y."]

Mark .Y.

[/quote]
In case you didn''t read Old Boy''s answer (one hour before you asked!) - the window shuts tomorrow and the forum is on Thursday, duh!
[/quote]

Oh buuger (Old Boy''s post was subject to moderators delay), I''ll try and keep up in future, it is Worthy''s fault for not buying players that would have made me happy.

Mark .Y.

No I would never call Worthington a coward. No matter what the tune he

has come out to face the music. My point was that faced with the

deadline on the transfer window better use could be made with his time.

Fox safely back in his lair with no shots fired!