Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Cantwell's latest social media post after the drama with Farke and being dropped from England under 23's

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Given the utter obbsestion so many on here have with him thought it was worth a mention.

I'd have thought  anyone  obsessed  with Todders would already follow him on instaspam. Was that instaspam? I have no social media account  other than this, so am an innocent.

Edited by wcorkcanary

5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I don't get it.

Of all the cringe that Cantwell posts on social media, you choose this one? 

He needed to start his quota of daily posts somehow.

• Haha 2

Cambridge spams the board.

People get irritated.

Cambridge slows down for a bit.

Just at the same same Rabbit Hole appears

Rabbit hole spams the board.

Rabbit gets called out on said board spam.

Stops literally overnight

Cambridge starts 2 new threads about nonsense almost immediately.

Sure there's nothing in it.

Edited by South Sider

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

I'd have thought  anyone  obsessed  with Todders would already follow him on instaspam. Was that instaspam? I have no social media account  other than this, so am an innocent.

Snap Corky! I've never had a smartphone either! Recently replaced a 5 year old €30 Nokia with a €22 one. And I'd ditch that too if I could.

2 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

Snap Corky! I've never had a smartphone either! Recently replaced a 5 year old €30 Nokia with a €22 one. And I'd ditch that too if I could.

Binner

6 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Cambridge spams the board.

People get irritated.

Cambridge slows down for a bit.

Just at the same same Rabbit Hole appears

Rabbit hole spams the board.

Rabbit gets called out on said board spam.

Stops literally overnight

Cambridge starts 2 new threads about nonsense almost immediately.

Sure there's nothing in it.

I was just about to post the exact same thing.

Very similar use of language too.

Honestly, some people's obsession with Todd Cantwell's social media is just embarassing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Given the utter obbsestion so many on here have with him thought it was worth a mention.

Posting TC’s social media pics here qualifies you in the obsessed camp

1 minute ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Maybe it's my age, and not doing social media, but I don't get the issue with this picture?? 

Same here MWJ. I’ve no idea what the message is supposed to mean. Perhaps I am getting old!

3 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Maybe it's my age, and not doing social media, but I don't get the issue with this picture?? 

If it wasn’t this, I’m sure all the haterz was soon find something else. If he stopped posting, then they’d have a go about that.

I read recently that 10% of all the photos that have ever been taken by mankind have been taken in the last year. The vast majority of them are pictures like the one at the beginning of this thread. It may be difficult for us oldies to get our heads round, but I really don't see anything to comment on with this Cantwell pic. My only concern with him is whether or not he plays for us tomorrow and if so how well he plays. 

34 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

The sooner he is gone the better , when does the window close again? 

Where are we going to transfer him too? Waccoe?

Oh, you are talking about Cantwell.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Haha 1

Christ’s sake. It’s just a young successful guy having a bit of a pose. Big deal! Is it really that bad to warrant all this rubbish.

I bet there isn’t a single person on here who is better at their job than Cantwell is at his. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I read recently that 10% of all the photos that have ever been taken by mankind have been taken in the last year. The vast majority of them are pictures like the one at the beginning of this thread. It may be difficult for us oldies to get our heads round, but I really don't see anything to comment on with this Cantwell pic. My only concern with him is whether or not he plays for us tomorrow and if so how well he plays. 

If only we could go.

I bemoan not getting that connection where we can support out team. But it must be hard for players like Cantwell too. The overwhelming support he gets in the stadium has been replaced by total negativity in places like this. Social media/this forum  is never anything like match day at the stadium. A soulless stream accompanied by a negative match thread isn't anywhere near.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Christ’s sake. It’s just a young successful guy having a bit of a pose. Big deal! Is it really that bad to warrant all this rubbish.

I bet there isn’t a single person on here who is better at their job than Cantwell is at his. 

I am. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hairy Canary said:

I dunno, Uncle Fred is a fairly accomplished Pink Un pain in the ar$e. 

• Haha 2

Any of you had a think why he feels the need to do this? Perhaps if we were encouraging to him more often on the social media lines he'd just get on with playing football.

He's clearly a talented player and if he does stay then we should be backing him to the hilt. If he goes then we get another £20m in the bank, only way we lose out is if he downs tools and doesn't feel like he has the fans and teammates on side.

• Like 1

For the record I think Todd is great and I’ve really enjoyed watching his progress. I’ll be sad to see him move on but if he does go, I’ll watch his career with interest and hope he does well.

My comment was more about social media than football. It’s probably a generational thing, but I don’t really understand what people get from these sorts of posts and if this was supposed to make a difference to me in some inspirational way then it went into row z, as I’m not sure what the pose and comment are trying to say. 

I think this probably means I’m now an old git, who doesn’t understand those rum youngsters.