Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Have we bid £1 million for Andy Gray?.

Curious to know why you would think anyone on here would know.

Had you have asked whether anyone on here was willing to believe that we had bid £1m for Gray then you might have got the answer you wanted.

If we do sign him then God help Nigel Worthington.

Signing Andy Gray is the stuff of nightmares. I have seen the speculation linking us with him and thought that it was so bad that surely we couldn''t be interested in signing him?

Nigel Worthington will be digging his own grave if he signs him.

[quote user="The Duke of Norfolk"]

If we do sign him then God help Nigel Worthington.

Signing Andy Gray is the stuff of nightmares. I have seen the speculation linking us with him and thought that it was so bad that surely we couldn''t be interested in signing him?

Nigel Worthington will be digging his own grave if he signs him.

[/quote]

If Worthy went to Delia and said he wanted to sign Andy Gray, I would like to think she would sack him on the spot...  No matter what some people on here think Delia and Doncaster are no fools. 

Read my post properly Mad Man, I clearly said according to Sunderland message boards.

So stop splitting hairs and trying to be clever, which clearly you''re not, and do keep up!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Read my post properly Mad Man, I clearly said according to Sunderland message boards.

So stop splitting hairs and trying to be clever, which clearly you''re not, and do keep up!.

[/quote]Heh, read his post properly. Oops, eh?

The clue is in the title I think you''ll find.

Perhaps you might care to explain to the lesser mortals amongst us then to whom were you were asking the question of if not the readers of this forum.

As to my trying to be clever I would suggest that it is merely, when set against your posts, that my humble offerings appear clever.

Andy Grey just another Thorne in our ageing side!! Please Worthy WAKE UP with some sense you can’t win anything with old men!!!! Get Jarvis fit ASAP!!! He could be the man for the job and he’s free!!!

Get Jarvis fit ASAP!!!

What on earth does that mean?  Is Worthington keeping injured because you seem be suggesting it.

What can Worthy do to get him fit asap?  Should he cure Jarvis'' ailments with just the merest touch of his miracle hands?  Make him drink an Elven elixer maybe?  Or he could just tell Jarvis stop being injured, that will sort it!

I don''t know much about the guy - seems Sunderland paid £1.1m for him in August.  I see he has a 100% record in the championship this season (1 app, 1 goal) but don''t know much about his strike rate prior to this season - whats it like?

Obviously the guy is no Cameron Jerome and if true this is a brilliant example of the spineless gutless approach (sorry, I should have said prudent shouldn''t I) we have taken this season.