Sign in to follow this  
Overrated, over paid

IDAH on the radar! OMG!

I just finished a long post and while writing I got 2 messages from different contacts saying Sheffield United have apparently contacted the club to enquire about Idah!! Surely a wind up but 2 different people in the space of 15 minutes. Anyone heard anything??? Surely pure rubblish!!! Wwe need Idah here! 

Silly season!! 

I believe Sheffield Utd are pursuing Rhian Brewster from Liverpool, though it would come as no surprise if they and other clubs saw him as one for the future. One thing I feel confident about - he won’t be going anywhere soon. The big 5 isn’t the big 6 just yet ; )

• Like 1

Am happy for the ‘big 5’ to go as long as we keep Idah. 

Cantwell and Emi want to go so no point keeping

Godfrey is a great player and looks to have got a fantastic move - good luck to him. Same for Lewis, no hard feelings and hope he does well

Max is the one I wouldn’t like to see leave as replacements there are questionable or injured but he has acted professionally throughout and would be a fantastic addition to any PL club

Idah is our future. No matter who else stays or goes, if we sell Idah the window will have been a massive disappointment and a sign the club aren’t in it for the best of the club but purely the bank balance

(I’m sure the OP is b******s anyway)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Overrated, over paid said:

I also think that just brought in a striker in September. Anyway, seems like trash talk and agree that Idah must be kept! (and played more) 🙂

Idah has lots of potential but is way behind the current crop of 5 Crown Jewels in terms of appearances and golden moments for us. He looks like he’s going to be a top top striker to me though. And will be part of the next super 5 no doubt - Mumba, MaCallam, Martin, Placheta (though there’s any number of young players we have at the club that you could interchange there). Doom and gloom? Nah, I think not.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Am happy for the ‘big 5’ to go as long as we keep Idah. 

Cantwell and Emi want to go so no point keeping

Godfrey is a great player and looks to have got a fantastic move - good luck to him. Same for Lewis, no hard feelings and hope he does well

Max is the one I wouldn’t like to see leave as replacements there are questionable or injured but he has acted professionally throughout and would be a fantastic addition to any PL club

Idah is our future. No matter who else stays or goes, if we sell Idah the window will have been a massive disappointment and a sign the club aren’t in it for the best of the club but purely the bank balance

(I’m sure the OP is b******s anyway)

Agree, keeping Idah is a must! Read my update, looks like cra* chat! 

• Like 1

Would expect £20-25m + add ons for him and that would be a tremendous bit of business for a player that is home grown and has played less than 25 games and scored only a handful of goal. Any less and you can jog on.