Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

May as well sell the lot.

34 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Played a game on my my sons ps1 some twenty years ago, scored a goal too, by accident, had no idea how the controller worked....still dont.  Happy with my one and only appearance  in the world of computer footy. I have a 100% record.

I've been playing the game since the mid 1990s in its various manifestations - more than ever since lockdown. Currently I have City 5th in the Premier League and in the Europa Cup quarter finals, so clearly I am qualified to speak on all things to do with football! 😄 

39 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Was just thinking exactly the same thing, in all the excitement of Emi being back, Purple! Be absolutely beyond ridiculous if we managed to keep the best 2 from the 5. If that were to happen then you’d have to say massive credit to Webber and Farke. And our promotion chances would suddenly look very promising indeed.

Oh, there you go, stirring the pot!

4 hours ago, Badger said:

I've been playing the game since the mid 1990s in its various manifestations - more than ever since lockdown. Currently I have City 5th in the Premier League and in the Europa Cup quarter finals, so clearly I am qualified to speak on all things to do with football! 😄 

I believe  you  . 😁