Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 14 Week 4

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

982013490_dspic2.jpg.16951d7ae289b1c4ef9e7efbc1ed3880.jpg

This weekend we have another Rays Funds multiple winner with @Cosmic Twin in charge of selecting the final six results. Like Wazzy last week Cosmic’s won a record six previous times when in this hot seat. And of course Cosmic has two previous PUP league wins in 2017 & 2018. Cosmic’s had a great start to this season with 3/3 winning picks at a profitability of 1.49 and was third in September’s PUP of the month. So we’re in safe hands this week but Cosmic will need some great selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365 web site.

Let’s give a warm PUPs welcome to @Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB who’s making the final selections for our game against Derby on Saturday. SOB gets his chance as a joint winner of the little competition we did for the Luton game. I was so pleased he agreed to take part and it’s great to have such a respected longtime poster on our thread for the first time. Good luck SOB, if you’re not sure of anything you can message me or ask on the thread where the PUPs would be only too pleased to help. I’m sure our PUPs will come up with some great suggestions of outcomes for Saturday’s game. Just pick those you like best with of course your own pick.

As I put on our Monday update the inaugural ‘Pup Of The Month’ award went to PurpleCanary…

PUP

Wins

Picks

Win%

Profitability

PurpleCanary

100%

Mandie Moo

100%

Cosmic Twin

100%

Kiwiscot

100%

1802548776_POTMwinners2020-page-001.thumb.jpg.d5a82ae0483b9a4ec7dda837aec24c55.jpg

Purple was unable to take up the prize of a stadium tour in October so runner up Mandie will get to go. This worked well and we have been promised a stadium tour as a prize every month throughout the season. Good luck for October PUPs. Nothing from September counts and for POTM we all start off on 0/0.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1468109651_turner2-page-001.jpg.5f5939b307a82084b28bed696f002189.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1193542359_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.b16167238b68ff91de8bcf6d2c805d88.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Cosmic Twin and Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Lynda and Paul... the thread is yours.......🙃.......

992831117_Signaturetotals28thsept20.jpg.35e903304037f2d13b61509f1b66a060.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Having been let down once again in foreign fields last week, it's back to the Premier League this time around...

Wolves v Fulham - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck Cosmic, FJSPSOB and all you PUPs. 

Again best of luck to Cosmic & FJSPSOB.....bring it home!

After watching highlights from last weeks games I’m going for:

Sigma v Victoria Plzen Away win.

For Norwich 2-3 Derby win.

Good luck PUPS.

Edited by Indy

A very good evening to you Nutty, good luck to Cosmic and her dad, FJSPSOB and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for ARSENAL v Sheff Utd.

For the Norwich bet H/T Derby F/T Draw.

Evenin' all. I'll pop over to France this week (as we can't really). With the ultimate showdown of Wine vs Mustard... 

Bordeaux v Dijon HOME WIN (wine beats mustard in any contest) 

And for our game 2-0 win for us and Hugill to score anytime. 

Good luck pickers! And everyone 

OTBC

• Haha 1

Thank you for the kind introduction, Nutty.

I’m certainly going to need your great selections from near and far this week, PUPs. I’ll be back with my picks sometime after 9pm Friday evening, so you’ve all got plenty of time. 

Good Luck, PUPs!

After only 1 good pick from 3 I'm hoping that an Arsenal win might get me back on the table this week.

For Norwich over 2:5 goals is all I can muster

Good luck pups 

Best of luck to Cosmic Twin and my cycling buddy Paul - look forward to riding with you again soon mate!

For Lynda, I'd expect free-scoring Atalanta to have more than enough to dispose of Cagliari at home.

And for Paul, I like @TIL 1010's H/T Derby F/T Draw. Although if you wanted to add a bit of extra spice, a scorecast of Rooney/1-1 should be north of 50/1.

Off to Portugal this weekend. Porto v Maritimo home win.

Norwich to return to winning ways. 3-1/Pukki any time.

Good luck all.

Afternoon PUPs, off to Serbia this week with Crvena Zvezda vs. Napredak (home win).

For the match bet I'll go for BTTS in the first half in a 2-1 win for City.

Best wishes and good luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

German Bundesliga for Cosmic...

Leipzig          v          Schalke          Home Win

For SOB...

Max Aarons to score anytime

Hello Cosmic , I’m going for Hull v Plymouth home win .5/6 , so not exactly a banker.

Faded Jaded , I think Onel has got a goal in him at the moment, so him to be first scorer 7/1. 
Very best of luck to both of you. We’re all behind you ! 

Good Luck Cosmic & Faded Jaded.

Sassuolo Home Win v Crotone in Serie A

And for City to win and under 2.5

MMMK - ARSENAL -v- Sheff Utd HOME WIN

MM - FC Groningen -v- AJAX AWAY WIN

For the Norwich bet Draw H/T Draw F/T.

Good Luck everyone and thanks for the tickets to the ground tour, never been before so looking forward to it.

Haven’t got one right yet. But looking for a bit of value, Middlesbrough being odds against to beat Barnsley is my choice. Avoid it like the plague.

For the Norwich bet, Derby to win. Plenty of fans are waving the white flag, watch the remaining players follow their lead...😩

Home win for me Newport to beat Mansfield - although was very tempted by the odds for Scum to be MKD but simply couldnt do it!

As for city BTTS and a (narrow) city win. 

After a massive swing and a miss with what I thought was a "safe" bet in Dortmund last week I shall stick to home soil this week and go with: 

Rochdale v Fleetwood - Away win

For the Norwich bet I shall go with Norwich to win to nil. 

Good luck everybody especially the two pickers this week!

Group 4 of the Polish III Liga.

Wolczanka Wolka Pelkinska to win at home against Hetman Zamosc.

Wolczanka Wolka Pelkinska, 6th, have an only reasonable 2-1-1 and 9/6 home record, but are second in the form table. Hetman Zamosc, 21st and bottom, have a 0-0-5 and 4/15 away record. The odds are around 1/6.

---

For the NCFC bet i suggest Zimmermann to score any time, at 9/1.

Good luck to all!

Trying not to continue my shocking losing streak by choosing the Dutch League with FC Twente v FC Emmen, home win. 

For the Norwich bet I would suggest BTTS - No. 

very best of luck. 

Good Day Pups and to Cosmic Twin and to Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB.

For Cosmic The Thailand Premier League with Pathum United v Rayong FC - Home Win.

Early days for the league leading promoted club, but they beat 2nd place in their last game and play a team who have only scored 1 goal in 6 games while conceding 11.

index.jpg.688c6c214631054e29ad7bbf8e7d61f0.jpg    2.thumb.jpg.ce62f9ec07b915ac4a7c793e9a617e59.jpg    3.jpg.55d25f7f095bb4310f1278654b08cc43.jpg

4.jpg.49d3256718736c4db2d3bbf76d7097b7.jpg    5.jpg.9a41d3c7271f586598d641d69e8d4ced.jpg    6.jpg.e2fdf30cbd062e2f1a40ce75a11c5766.jpg

For Faded Jaded - I don't see Derby being a problem no matter who we play and going along the lines of a high scoring game keeping a clean sheet so...

A Bet Bulider - Norwich to win, over 3 goals, BTTS No, Pukki+Idah to score - 41/1.

Best of Luck.

Edited by KiwiScot

I'm sticking with League One this week even though it's not been very kind to me yet...

Wigan v Doncaster........Away win.

Good to see Sons of Bodicea in the faded jaded yellow plastic hot seat...

McClean to score anytime.

Good luck Cosmic and SOB.

Hi pups

My pick this week is RENNES V Reims HOME WIN

For the Norwich game Norwich win and BTTS

good luck all