Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Put up a nesting box!

I''m very disappointed in you Mello, sinking to lowering the tone with smutty inuendo. Do you realise how difficult it has been to discuss this important topic and keep the tone above gutter level. You have finally sullied my thread with your bad taste. As for calling this conversation ''River End'' it is purely a Crypt Script (with the exception of Mello''s contribution).

Incidentally, took in most of the reserve match tonight. The Norfolk Gooners annual match experience. Arsenal played just like Arsenal and sadly our boys get the same line of coaching as the first team. The demise in playing style at this Club goes very deep and we have abandoned out traditions.

I was very impressed with West Ham recently because they have kept their style. Worthington, like all the others since Mike Walker is not playing football like Norwich supporters of my generation appreciated. Yes, we had one year of success and like other successes we have had it has led to a crash.

Whilst having a rant how the hell did those new flats on the River End car park get past the planning stage? They are horrendous prefabricated Peabody style rookeries with dull uniformity and sterile lighting. They look like a prison rather than a set of homes, disgusting.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]By the way Gazza I''d think twice about the Worthy scarecrow, it might drive the beneficial creatures away and attract vermin.[/quote]

No, Rudolph, it''s there to remind me that I need to get in some manure from the donkey sanctuary up at Colney   lol