Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****The Official Nappy Crappers thread*****

Very funny but it’s a serious situation what the evil Stowmarket 2 are once again doing to the club

only a stinking rich Chinese owner can get us out of this disaster 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

You would still put a stinking b1tch obese downer on it....

Edited by lappinitup

The end is nigh! Shoot Rupp! Sell McLean!! Shoot the board!! Why's Gibson not playing? We'll be playing Ipswich next season!!

Summat like that, right?

• Like 1

W 1, D 1, L 1. Not panic stations yet, I’ve seen us win while playing a lot worse but a lack of creativity in the final 3rd killed us today, teams seem wise to just crowding the 18yrd line to stop us playing beat balls through the middle and we’re not creating enough elsewhere. No surprise that the goal against Preston we’re a quick first-time ball in and a header followed by a rebound from a snapshot. We need to mix it up regardless of what personnel are playing.

24 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Very funny but it’s a serious situation what the evil Stowmarket 2 are once again doing to the club

Binner

A bit early for panicing of course but if you can't say a game or player is poor then there is something wrong. We have now played three games and haven't shown anything yet.

Whatever is going on behind the scenes, if a coach, a sporting director and the board haven't got the nous to tell them they are our players, on good money and are expected to perform to the best of their ability then they aren't the right people.

Player power has to stop. Stop appeasing players who aren't as good as they think they are.

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

Ah, the old  “ I can use last seasons results if it makes things look worse” routine

Have you been impressed with this season?

7 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Ah, the old  “ I can use last seasons results if it makes things look worse” routine

Cant argue with the factual accuracy though FF can you? 

27 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Bit late with this. I think 'some posters' are off shift now having all been rostered on together this afternoon...

NN - you're never `off shift' are you? 

5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Cant argue with the factual accuracy though FF can you? 

Two different seasons is also factually accurate 

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Two different seasons is also factually accurate 

Did anyone say it wasn't?? 

Don't see your point. 

One defeat in the last 17 championship games is also factual.

But it's also daft. As daft as counting the PL games from last season.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

One defeat in the last 17 championship games is also factual.

But it's also daft. As daft as counting the PL games from last season.

Other than there is a gap of a season in the premier league between those stats, making it less relevant. 

Edited by Greavsy

Farke should have no more than 3 games unless we are well positioned after these games then it’s time to say cheerio and get someone more competent in

3 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Farke should have no more than 3 games unless we are well positioned after these games then it’s time to say cheerio and get someone more competent in

Who do you think would be more competent than someone who won this league the last time we were here Fred? Let's have some names.

3 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

Who do you think would be more competent than someone who won this league the last time we were here Fred? Let's have some names.

Plenty. Because it isn’t about the past but the present - and since that league win the results and trajectory have been pretty dismal.

I like DF - I think he merits a few more games but the clock must be ticking .This is a club with a track record of taking too long to pull the trigger - we mustn’t make that mistake again. 

if he can’t get the lads together and playing then it needs a change. As others have said few clubs would put up with 1 win in 17 matches 

2 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Plenty. Because it isn’t about the past but the present - and since that league win the results and trajectory have been pretty dismal.

I like DF - I think he merits a few more games but the clock must be ticking .This is a club with a track record of taking too long to pull the trigger - we mustn’t make that mistake again. 

if he can’t get the lads together and playing then it needs a change. As others have said few clubs would put up with 1 win in 17 matches 

There aren't plenty.

We don't have a track record of what you just said.

We actually played well today.

Otherwise great post

I think we played ok today - but the lack of creativity- and the absence of key players- is cause for concern. 

we took too long to sack worthy and Alex Neil just to name two. 

but I agree it was a great post 

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

One win in the last sixteen games would have any other manager or coach shown the door.

What a totally ignorant thing to say. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jerrykerry said:

What a totally ignorant thing to say. 

I suggest you refute it with some facts to say that statement is not correct then.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

Ok here is one Sir Alex Ferguson