Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Fred

I called it right yet again

So the stowmarket 2 bull sh1t about not having to sell our younglings cheaply has proven to be a lie

Jamal went for a pittance, Cantwell and Emi will go as well with price tags less than  a huge fee

i predicted a mid table finish and the stowmarket 2 wouldn’t stick to what they said they would do.

I just wish they would just sell up and go.

It does seem like there is little determination to keep them. Cash in and bank the money having not spent the money last summer either.

Nice earner but, if they do sell them, fans have every right to feel let down. Where is the ambition? 

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

It does seem like there is little determination to keep them. 

Based on?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

So the stowmarket 2 bull sh1t about not having to sell our younglings cheaply has proven to be a lie

Jamal went for a pittance, Cantwell and Emi will go as well with price tags less than  a huge fee

i predicted a mid table finish and the stowmarket 2 wouldn’t stick to what they said they would do.

Nope. Lewis went for a good fee - £15m plus add-ons for a left-back is a very decent chunk of change. As for Cantwell and Buendia, let's wait and see.

19 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Well, I predicted you'd say that too.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Well, I predicted you'd say that too.

Hopefully the Delia apologists and happy clappers will see the light and realise we are up a certain creek without a paddle 

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

Hopefully the Delia apologists and happy clappers will see the light and realise we are up a certain creek without a paddle 

Except we're not though are we? We will have at least £30m to spend which is quite a big paddle. I take it you don't really get what the plan is?

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

At least you nappy crappers have had a good day....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRGn--WyxcdlykKPvPDXtfLwGv4N2iHlOI0Bg&usqp=CAU

9 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Except we're not though are we? We will have at least £30m to spend which is quite a big paddle. I take it you don't really get what the plan is?

You seriously don't believe there is £30m in the transfer kitty......or maybe you do ?

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

You seriously don't believe there is £30m in the transfer kitty......or maybe you do ?

There will be if we sell Cantwell and Buendia which is what the OP was suggesting. Or do you also think Delia is trousering the money?

3 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Leeds fans on Twitter.

Ah! The most reliable of sources 😅😅

14 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

£30 million!!! I’ll run around the city naked if we spend that this season 

15 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Absolute pointless having it to spend, when the club has little appetite to spend it. 

2 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

Binner 

1 minute ago, sgncfc said:

There will be if we sell Cantwell and Buendia which is what the OP was suggesting. Or do you also think Delia is trousering the money?

No i don't think Delia pockets the money but it will be swallowed up attempting to sustain the self funding model. You are in cuckoo land if you think Webber and Farke will be given that kind of pot to spend by the board.

4 minutes ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

£30 million!!! I’ll run around the city naked if we spend that this decade.

Corrected it for you Teemu's right foot.

• Like 1

The model only works if you don't have to sell everybody at once, otherwise you are always starting from scratch.

Lewis gone is ok but we can't lose more than one other.

• Like 1

Just now, ricardo said:

The model only works if you don't have to sell everybody at once, otherwise you are always starting from scratch.

Which one would have the least effect Ricardo?

I think Cantwell.

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Indeed it’s going to be a struggle this season back to square one 

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Which one would have the least effect Ricardo?

I think Cantwell.

its a toss up for me.

We still aren't certain of keeping Aarons and Godfrey either.

17 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Totally agree- unfortunately I can see all 5 going 

I do not know how Webber’s plan to be stronger next time we go up will work if we sell our best players 

Arrons , Cantwell , Lewis ,Godfrey are like when Man Utd has all the youngsters come through at once 
happens rarely 

If and when they are sold all the money has to be reinvested unless we will be weaker 

Man Utd have been trying for years to replace the youth Players that they had without success