Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Norwich vs Bournemouth Match Thread

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

But wasn't Buendia declared fit before the match? You'd expect him to be at least on the bench!! In fact I'm certain he would at least be on the bench if nothing was amiss (if indeed declared fit).

Have to say it's quite disheartening to see neither Buendia or Cantwell on the bench - nor Steipermann. We've already lost Dowell through injury and appear to have no genuine central attacking midfielders players in this team? Wonder what our plan B will be if plan A doesn't work - bring on Hugill / Idah and have Pukki / Idah drop to the no. 10 spot? 

Crazy that we've got from such a wealth of options to what appears to be bare bones in this area in just a couple of weeks!

Kenny can play AM/no 10.

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Blimey. That's one kebab you certainly wouldn't want to eat-out to help-out.

OTBC

Good work, fella! Have a well-deserved laugh emoticon from me on that!! 😄😄

• Thanks 1

Just now, city4eva said:

Is I follow working for anyone. Just paid my tenner but just getting a black screen

Fine for me mate. Try another browser, Chrome ideally.

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Kenny can play AM/no 10.

He can, yes, and did alright there last season in the games he was asked to play there, but I wouldn't put him in the same bracket of player as the others mentioned. 

He's the kind of option to play there when the odds are against you, and I understand it as part of our Plan A in this game. But if we end up 1-0 down or more and chasing the game I'd rather we had a Buendia / Cantwell / Steipermann / Dowell on the bench for a more attacking shift. We don't have that kind of versatility today unfortunately. 

Just now, hogesar said:

Fine for me mate. Try another browser, Chrome ideally.

Was on chrome.its just come on so all good

So good to see two wingers with speed, but what a negative midfield, are we looking at this is what we have as Cantwell & Buendia looking like they’re on the way out. Yes 2+2 = 5 maybe but it doesn’t seem right.

Just now, crab man said:

any rivers flowing today? can't seem to find any 

Purchase a match pass.

Just now, hogesar said:

Purchase a match pass.

thanks for that insightful information but i'm not paying for a half working stream. 

1 minute ago, crab man said:

thanks for that insightful information but i'm not paying for a half working stream. 

Its fully working.

IFollow working fine for me. Pressing well so far. As I write this, cracking save by Krul as the defence is carved open.

Edited by Canary Wundaboy

1 minute ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

My stream working fine using Firefox and pleased they have added the ^away commentary^ as I didn't fancy listening to Radio Solent.

Got the iFollow running fine but I've got Radio Solent commentary. No idea how to get Radio Norfolk but Solent is in sync with the play

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Got the iFollow running fine but I've got Radio Solent commentary. No idea how to get Radio Norfolk but Solent is in sync with the play

Go to audio on bottom right and choose 'away'