Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit hole

Does Covid delay

Webber’s plans of leaving at the end of this/next season like previously indicated by him?

Edited by Rabbit hole

As you are around off topic but what happened to your Pinkun Roll Call thread which looks like it has been deleted ? I received a notification that you had quoted me on it and before i could read it boom it was gone !

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

As you are around off topic but what happened to your Pinkun Roll Call thread which looks like it has been deleted ? I received a notification that you had quoted me on it and before i could read it boom it was gone !

Not sure to be honest. Seems Peter the deleter has been in force. It was hardly offensive, just asking where certain members were and encouraging a roll call of significant members 

1 minute ago, Rabbit hole said:

Not sure to be honest. Seems Peter the deleter has been in force. It was hardly offensive, just asking where certain members were and encouraging a roll call of significant members 

Maybe it was your concern for a missing poster who disappeared before you had even joined the forum ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Maybe it was your concern for a missing poster who disappeared before you had even joined the forum ?

I’ve always been here in spirit 

Just now, Rabbit hole said:

I’ve always been here in spirit 

Or maybe this isn't your only account ?😜😁

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Or maybe this isn't your only account ?😜😁

You may be correct but what you are incorrect about is I haven’t posted on here for over 10 years on another account. The person you think I am is incorrect. If you were a truly fantastic DS you would know my grammar and writing style differs from the person you think I am.

⛏ 🏛🛕

1 minute ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

It is not particularly difficult to change your posting style to disguise who you are........

That’s true but eventually you slip up. 

1 hour ago, Rabbit hole said:

You may be correct but what you are incorrect about is I haven’t posted on here for over 10 years on another account. The person you think I am is incorrect. If you were a truly fantastic DS you would know my grammar and writing style differs from the person you think I am.

⛏ 🏛🛕

I hadn't realised i have posted anywhere who i think you are possibly because i don't know who you are.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

I hadn't realised i have posted anywhere who i think you are possibly because i don't know who you are.

You said Waveney. I’d dig it out if I could be bothered 

26 minutes ago, Rabbit hole said:

You said Waveney. I’d dig it out if I could be bothered 

You have not been paying that much attention then RH as a couple of other posters often make reference to the connection i have with him. Check my posts back to September 8th when you joined and there is nothing there.

Edited by TIL 1010

5 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You have not been paying that much attention then RH as a couple of other posters often make reference to the connection i have with him. Check my posts back to September 8th when you joined and there is nothing there.

Would that connection be at the lodge?

• Haha 1