Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

this must be the clearest sign

yet that the tide is turning. I dont trust anything that comes from the club at the moment and i think that most will feel as disappointed as me. I think that Johansson can do a job for us but a loan is the last thing anyone wanted.

the club will reveal how much they bid for players after the window closes (would anyone be able to prove they actually bid that amount) but i dont think it will stop the anger.

there may be, however, a sign that the board do not trust worthy with the money and the cash is being saved for a new manager. i didnt want to turn this post into a worthy out post, but for me this is a clear sign that they (the board) could be lining up someone to come in in the summer. At the end of the day only a miracle will lead us to have anything to play for in the last 10 games, let alone the last few and this season promotion was a realistic target. To be so far off of the pace is a joke and i think the board have seen enough. They have stuck with their man honourably but i feel they feel as a club we need to do better.

until that happens I''m sure that worthington will be blamed (although the board are the ones holding back with the cash)

despite two 5-0 wins after an ipswich defeat walker was sent packing, could this be the beginning of the end for nige? we can all live in hope.

I`m afraid you may be right this time !   there is still an outside chance  of getting into the play-offs , but this depended on bringing in  at least two quality players ,  there`ll be something of a mass groan from the fans  when they realise  that the club  have thrown the towel in   this season  !   that means , really,   that they have nothing to look forward  for the rest of the season .....  gates WILL go down !

I don`t know if its Nigel  or the board , or both ,  but this timid   outlook   stinks !

You could be right, Rossi. I certainly hope so anyway. The thought that the board could be withholding funds as they are unsure whether to stick with Worthy, has certainly crossed my mind a few times recently.  They might have already given Worthy some hint of their plans - in which case he would probably play along with the whole charade to avoid rocking the boat. It will be interesting to see if he applies for the posts at Derby and Leicester, although I can''t really see either club being interested in him at the moment. I await any further developments with baited breath!