This is common knowledge isn’t it? The sticking point is that he’s agreed personal terms before the club has agreed a deal.

2 minutes ago, Clint said:

This is common knowledge isn’t it? The sticking point is that he’s agreed personal terms before the club has agreed a deal.

Yes been said already, Barca will need to pay the fee before this moves on, but with Max agreeing a deal his mind must be set on a move, we don’t need a good player with distractions, hopefully this will be sorted quickly one way or the other.

Barcelona may well be in the market for two right backs. With the lack of revenue Norwich must be starting to feel the pinch and may need to cash in for a lesser valuation of him. If he does decide to go, hopefully a young premiership quality RB will come in on Loan.

Well I hope we're investing in a suitable replacement. Max is such an important player for us and has started the season brilliantly. 

19 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well I hope we're investing in a suitable replacement. Max is such an important player for us and has started the season brilliantly. 

If only byram wasnt injured. Him and mumba are a pretty solid duo.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If only byram wasnt injured. Him and mumba are a pretty solid duo.

Byram is ok when fit. Can't comment on Mumba as haven't seen him play. 

29 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well Barca and him can 'agree' to anything but unless they pay up he's not going anywhere

Absolutely, and the club will have "granted him permission" to open personal discussions with them, and he in his agent are happy, then the club still have the upper hand if not happy with the deal, obvious risk is if Max is really really happy and the club isn't, and he stamps his feet to force a move, which i don't think he would but many have over the years, really hope it works out for him, this is real dreamland stuff.

It would seem remiss of the club to refute Barca's offer (whatever it is) but, at the end of the day, NCFC has to look after NCFC, not Max Aarons.

Both sides would be happy if our valuation was met.

Players react differently to being denied a decent transfer and being tied to the contract that they gladly signed in the first place.

I do not get the impression that Aarons would prove to be difficult or that his performances for us would suffer.I may be wrong .... even though it will be a kick in the teeth for Max.