A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

The scumbag Gullis has gone now. A Johnson lackspittle having had enough says a lot.

1 minute ago, Herman said:

She's probably booked an emergency hair appointment to get the Thatcher coiffure ready for the morning news round. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Well b back said:

If he gets dumped, I bet Carrie will be dumping him just as quick as he will no longer be useful.

Zac Goldsmith hasn't been in the news recently...I wonder what he's up to these days? 🤔🤣

Apples

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

The scumbag Gullis has gone now. A Johnson lackspittle having had enough says a lot.

Must be painful for poor old Johnson; the number of Tories digging their way from out of his ar*se up which they have been so firmly rammed.

2 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Zac Goldsmith hasn't been in the news recently...I wonder what he's up to these days? 🤔🤣

Apples

Ever seen Zac Goldsmith and Carrie Johnson in the same room???

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Ever seen Zac Goldsmith and Carrie Johnson in the same room???

I bet Conor Burns has.

Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams Carry On Camping GIF - Ooh Matron Kenneth  Williams Carry On Camping - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 4

We're now being left with a government of the rancid residue of Johnson cheerleaders who would never find a place in any competent administration. Truly a cabinet of all the talentless.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Did he last longer than May?

Not yet, roughly another month needed.

Panic over. Nadine Dorries is 100% behind the Prime Minister.

It’s like a club chairman issuing a statement of complete confidence in the manager.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

ccbpzywbtybv.jpg

The PM has my full support.

Typical Johnson, when in trouble exploit some pus*sy.

Edited by horsefly

Zahawi seen going into No.10. Which means either we have a new chancellor or one less minister presumably.

Just now, 1902 said:

Zahawi seen going into No.10. Which means either we have a new chancellor or one less minister presumably.

Given his egregiously obsequious past performances my money is on new chancellor.

Just now, horsefly said:

Given his egregiously obsequious past performances my money is on new chancellor.

He is completely unscrupulous but he can actually count which is probably better than half this cabinet.  

What does SKS do ?

Stand back and pour on petrol. It seems Johnson will stay for a few more months in total disrepute.

2 minutes ago, 1902 said:

He is completely unscrupulous but he can actually count which is probably better than half this cabinet.  

Rishi Sunak was just described on the BBC as able to do joined up writing. Impressive stuff between the two of them.

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

What does SKS do ?

Resign when he gets his FPN tomorrow.😉

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

Rishi Sunak was just described on the BBC as able to do joined up writing. Impressive stuff between the two of them.

Year 3 SATs won't know what's hit it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

So that's two of the three Rs covered. Christ knows who could fulfil the reading requirement, certainly not Dorries.

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

At which point Johnson will try to call an election. It will be a wonderful farce.

• Like 1

This is the night of the long knives.  Reminds me of Thatcher's 'resignation' in 1990.  It was planned.

Johnson out, Sunak for PM, Javid as Chancellor.  Don't rule it out.

Edited by benchwarmer

2 hours ago, 1902 said:

He is the only prime minister I can actually imagine trying to pull off another election to save his job in the circumstances.

Also Sunak and Javid pretending they are resigning out of principle is incredible.

John Major actually got his MPs into line by threatening an election at one stage. A GE would be a disaster for the Conservatives at the moment. The problem Johnson has is that the fixed term parliament act is still in place, in which case potentially the whole opposition could vote for a GE and the whole Conservative party vote against, which would mean no GE, but also no leadership challenge owing to the recent VNC. 

Seeing a party with this big a majority acting like this is just unbelievable. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ricardo said:

At which point, Boris resigns and crosses the house, divorces Carrie and gets Rayner pregnant.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

John Major actually got his MPs into line by threatening an election at one stage. A GE would be a disaster for the Conservatives at the moment. The problem Johnson has is that the fixed term parliament act is still in place, in which case potentially the whole opposition could vote for a GE and the whole Conservative party vote against, which would mean no GE, but also no leadership challenge owing to the recent VNC. 

Agree with that, although the fixed term parliament act was dissolved in March https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9308/

3 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Once upon a time maybe but if you've been watching them for the last three years then its eminently believable.

Actually make that the last six years now I think about it.

• Like 2