A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

7 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Piers Corbyn was another protestor at Starmer. 

I'll take it back then. There were a group of twats with multiple political persuasions all blending into one amalgamated mess. (Who is funding Corbyn?)

10 hours ago, horsefly said:

He was also the personal friend of Margaret Thatcher. You clearly have no idea how the CPS works.

Saville wormed his way into the company of many high profile people. It was his method of operating, knowing it would make him untouchable. But any one who tries to associate with high profile people is going to attract the attention of the security services and there would be a big, fat file on a person such as Saville. Trust me, they all knew what he was up to but covered it up as the fallout would have been a public relations disaster.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Saville wormed his way into the company of many high profile people. It was his method of operating, knowing it would make him untouchable. But any one who tries to associate with high profile people is going to attract the attention of the security services and there would be a big, fat file on a person such as Saville. Trust me, they all knew what he was up to but covered it up as the fallout would have been a public relations disaster.

Covering it up is one thing but not stopping it is another.

7 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Any more nutters you wish to list?

My paper only carried the two names mentioned. Professional protestors. No one should take them seriously.

10 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Covering it up is one thing but not stopping it is another.

Yes agreed. But they don't care about the likes of you and me.

Edited by Rock The Boat

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

And yet again with the Bill crap because you have nothing sensible or intelligent to say. So let's take a look at my original post:

"Starmer had over 6000 staff in the CPS. Name me one director of 6000 staff who knows what each one of those is doing for every decision they make. Johnson was directly responsible for delaying responses to Covid 19 with the result we have the highest death total in the EU. An inquiry set up into the decision not to prosecute Saville found nothing at all for which Starmer personally could be held responsible. I look forward to a similar inquiry into the Covid 19 failures. In the meantime try reading the independent assessment of the "Full Fact" organisation re Starmer https://fullfact.org/online/keir-starmer-prosecute-jimmy-savile/"

The post was VERY OBVIOUSLY comparing aspects of the recent performance records of Starmer and Johnson in office. 

It VERY OBVIOUSLY WAS NOT A POST ABOUT COVID. However, since you pathetically decided to make it so I'll point out that it is also very clear that NO ONE sane disputes that the UK has the highest death toll in Europe, nor that early decisions were bungled leading to many more deaths that could have been avoided. Most people on this site have the intelligence to know that countries of comparable size and economic wealth did considerably better than the UK re Covid 19; you clearly don't fall into that category. I even tried to help you out by pointing to the example of Japan which has twice the population and a higher population density, yet has not yet reached 20,000 deaths . However, you are not remotely interested in the facts so that was rather pointless. It's very hard not to be condescending to someone who so foolishly misses the whole point of the post and makes ridiculous comments as a result. 

No, I do understand the UK has the highest death toll in Europe, I never disputed that.

I merely pointed out that that particular statistic is not a good one to make comparisons with. 

For example, Montserrat has recorded 1 Covid-19 death - should we be comparing other countries performance to theirs.

I also pointed out that different countries record deaths in different ways. For example, the Netherlands only records a death as a Covid-19 death when, and I quote, Statistics Netherlands (CBS) only counts a person who died as a COVID-19 death if the attending physician recorded COVID-19 as the “immediate cause of death".

These are the reasons I pointed out to you that your choice of statistic, while being a bit of a "headline" isn't the be all and end all. @Creative Midfielder  was intelligent enough to understand what I was saying and gave a full and considered reply. I didn't quite agree with everything he said but appreciated his efforts and point of view. You, on the other hand, demonstrated your usual complete lack of understanding and went off on a "Bill like" rant............ and have been going ever since.  

On 20/09/2020 at 17:54, The Real Buh said:

Imagine if the tories get to 3 female prime ministers before labour even get to a female leader.

God, NO.

13 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

The idea that Starmer played any part in covering up Saville's crimes is utterly absurd and without any foundation whatsoever. As has been pointed out, Starmer's time as director of the CPS saw record numbers of prosecutions for sexual offences against children.

12 hours ago, Mark .Y. said:

No, I do understand the UK has the highest death toll in Europe, I never disputed that.

I merely pointed out that that particular statistic is not a good one to make comparisons with. 

For example, Montserrat has recorded 1 Covid-19 death - should we be comparing other countries performance to theirs.

I also pointed out that different countries record deaths in different ways. For example, the Netherlands only records a death as a Covid-19 death when, and I quote, Statistics Netherlands (CBS) only counts a person who died as a COVID-19 death if the attending physician recorded COVID-19 as the “immediate cause of death".

These are the reasons I pointed out to you that your choice of statistic, while being a bit of a "headline" isn't the be all and end all. @Creative Midfielder  was intelligent enough to understand what I was saying and gave a full and considered reply. I didn't quite agree with everything he said but appreciated his efforts and point of view. You, on the other hand, demonstrated your usual complete lack of understanding and went off on a "Bill like" rant............ and have been going ever since.  

And yet again you demonstrate an epic intellectual failure to distinguish between the substantive subject matter of a piece of text and an example used to illustrate that subject matter. I could have chosen from any number of examples to point out Johnson's failures in office but chose a very obvious one to make the point clear. The fact you don't possess the intellectual capacity or ability to make such a distinction is your problem not mine. Equally, your total lack of self-awareness in claiming "...and have been going on ever since" when that has been precisely what you have been doing is hilarious. It is you that behaved like a child in making pathetic comments about "Bill", and the fact you continue to do so only compounds your ridiculous posturing.

Why is Liz Truss going on these time wasting trips to Moscow? Dressing up like Thatcher, posing in Red Square?

The home game with Palace has been on the fixture list for weeks, if she wants to call herself a NCFC supporter she needs to sort out her priorities.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Absolutely. Every f***er did.

https://youtu.be/Rjy8oLVOvi4

Was that ever broadcast though. Censorship, which apparently doesn't happen in this country despite D notices etc, probably made sure that one never surfaced.

I think it still riles people that Saville was not humiliated for what he did. And that the establishment covered it up and in fact allowed it to continue. Which only allows conspiracy theories to flourish.

And with the current political trend to lie and wait for the ripples to pass, who knows what else goes on?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Why is Liz Truss going on these time wasting trips to Moscow? Dressing up like Thatcher, posing in Red Square?

The home game with Palace has been on the fixture list for weeks, if she wants to call herself a NCFC supporter she needs to sort out her priorities.

I am not supposed to reveal this but all this diplomacy stuff is just a cover for her real job, which is to pop down to Krasnodar to sweet-talk Farke into selling us some of their best players. You surely don't think it an accident that of all the jobs Farke could have taken anywhere in the world he chose a city close to a potential war⚔️🏹 zone?!🤓

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark .Y. said:

We all know you're Bill, you silly old fool 🤣🤣

And there we have the clear admission of your stupidity. No answer to the points I made, just a pathetic resort to childish playground name calling. What a very sad and ignorant buffoon you are.

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

And there we have the clear admission of your stupidity. No answer to the points I made, just a pathetic resort to childish playground name calling. What a very sad and ignorant buffoon you are.

You admit you're Bill and we'll take it from there - deal ?

Come on, you did confess previously to more than one log-in, didn't you...............you naughty little thing, you.

1 hour ago, BigFish said:

The state of our government......

😂😂 She should have stuck with trying to negotiate deals with Hong Kong for pork scratchings - that was much more her level although I think she was still somewhat out of her depth when it came to specifying whether she wanted them ready salted or not.

18 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

😂😂 She should have stuck with trying to negotiate deals with Hong Kong for pork scratchings - that was much more her level although I think she was still somewhat out of her depth when it came to specifying whether she wanted them ready salted or not.

What is Russian Cheese like? Did she manage to strike a deal because she heard Putin likes Cracker Barrel?

• Haha 1

It's when you realise that Truss is supposed to be one of the brighter Tories that you start to worry. Never mind I'm sure the Russian shrug off of an irrelevant nobody will play well with her target domestic audience.

Genuine question to the dominant group on here in terms of numbers, liberals so soft they ejaculate fabric softener. 

why do you like war so much?