A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

Even the Express are finding it hard to find anything positive to say about Johnson:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1487993/boris-johnson-approval-rating-poll-latest-evg

Boris Johnson sent major warning as UK approval rating PLUMMETS

So wait for yet another Johnson intervention. He will be raiding Corbyn's manifesto soon😁

Every day that passes means another day of Tory sleaze and corruption:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/michael-gove-receives-100-000-in-donations-from-one-of-london-s-top-property-moguls/ar-AAOgBFq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Michael Gove receives £100,000 in donations from one of London’s top property moguls

Property developers are now the biggest contributors to the Tory party (millions in donations). Could it possibly be the reason why Johnson's government have proposed a blitzkrieg on planning regulations? 

18 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think this is what Patel is trying to do.

Yep! Sadly, anti-immigrant baiting has always been the right-wing's first resort to boost their flagging popularity. I wonder how the proud boys and girls of the Royal Navy will feel when they are instructed to turn back a flimsy dinghy and stand by as it sinks, drowning women and children. Perhaps Preeti will instruct them to line up on deck and salute as the boat goes down.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

Yep! Sadly, anti-immigrant baiting has always been the right-wing's first resort to boost their flagging popularity. I wonder how the proud boys and girls of the Royal Navy will feel when they are instructed to turn back a flimsy dinghy and stand by as it sinks, drowning women and children. Perhaps Preeti will instruct them to line up on deck and salute as the boat goes down.

I bet the criminals are now going to give them yellow banana dinghies.

Preeti Patel breaks the ministerial code yet again. Probably be promoted to foreign secretary as a result:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/priti-patel-breaks-rules-again-after-secret-meeting-with-billionaire-and-british-airways/ar-AAOkY28?ocid=msedgntp

Home Secretary Priti Patel was branded a serial offender last night over a secret “lobbying” meeting she brokered between a billionaire Tory donor and British Airways.

In an alleged breach of the ministerial code Ms Patel arranged high level talks at Heathrow Airport’s Hilton Garden Inn without a Home Office official present – as rules dictate.

The hotel is part of a chain owned by Ms Patel’s friend Surinder Arora.

Only weeks earlier he declared he needed “all the help we can get from government” after Covid led to a 90% fall in bookings. And he has ambitions of building and running a third Heathrow runway.

Tonight Labour called for a probe by Cabinet Secretary Simon Case into the Home Secretary’s conduct.

It is almost exactly the same behaviour by Ms Patel which forced her resignation as International Development Secretary in 2017 when she held unauthorised meetings with Israeli officials.

On 12/09/2021 at 20:11, keelansgrandad said:

The one with the yellow counters is cheating😳

Must be a Tory!

Williamson has apparently cleared his desk...I wonder if he ever did find his old A-level certificates? 🤔🤣

Apples

13 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Williamson has apparently cleared his desk...I wonder if he ever did find his old A-level certificates? 🤔🤣

Apples

I hope so! He payed me an awful lot of money to forge them.

49 minutes ago, Herman said:

There's a full dog doo bin near work if Johnson is looking for suitable replacements. 

Herman! surely you're aware of what the Tory Party thinks of metropolitan intellectual elites, there's no way they're going to upgrade to a dog doo bin (especially a full one).

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Apples

And now he's left the building.

• Haha 2

Liz Truss new Foreign Secretary eh? 
That will raise Britain’s standing in the world 🙂 

24 minutes ago, Surfer said:

I was only joking on an earlier post when I said Truss for Foreign Secretary.

That is a disgrace.

What is Johnson doing. Woman after woman getting the top jobs. Mmm, I wonder.

30 minutes ago, Surfer said:

What!!!

What the hell is going to happen now with all the trade deals? Our Liz was top dog.

Global Britain is weakened today😔

Edited by sonyc

Raab's only got himself to blame, he never really embraced the importance of cheese like Truss did. 🧀🤣

Apples

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, sonyc said:

What!!!

What the hell is going to happen now with all the trade deals? Our Liz was top dog.

Global Britain is weakened today😔

You didn't think Lord Botham of Headingly was just going to deal with Australia, did you?!😜

5 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

You didn't think Lord Botham of Headingly was just going to deal with Australia, did you?!😜

Doh!......had forgotten.

Just like Headingley 1981 then...Beefy is here to save us 😄

Edit: Breaking News.... Nadhim Zahawi is Education Minister, fresh from his important role as Vaccines Tsar. 

I can hear the collective sigh of relief from schools around the country.

Edited by sonyc

19 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

And never let it be said Johnson has no sense of humour. Nadine Dorries, author of what even the Daily Telegraph critic said was the worst novel he'd read in ten years, is the new culture secretary. Not so much Nadine as nadir.

To paraphrase what was probably an apocryphal quote from Goering, "When I hear the word culture I reach for my Dorries.'

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

And never let it be said Johnson has no sense of humour. Nadine Dorries, author of what even the Daily Telegraph critic said was the worst novel he'd read in ten years, is the new culture secretary. Not so much Nadine as nadir.

To paraphrase what was probably an apocryphal quote from Goering, "When I hear the word culture I reach for my Dorries.'

And she was in that top Arts programme IACGMOOH.

So for all Boris's Eton education,  he has appointed a Scouse jungle dweller.

I think he appointed Truss just to ensure that British history records at least one foreign secretary worse than him.