A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

23 minutes ago, Herman said:

"A clear plan we have prepared." Sounds like it was oven ready. 🤨

I think he had a premonition of the pandemic and thought allowing 120,000 plus over 80s to have their bodies piled high in death would suffice

A latter day Dr Mengele

3 hours ago, Bill said:

yes, much as the weather forecaster said last night that today would be a scorcher

now everyone is saying it

the fact is you do not see your comments as being racist - but by the standards of decent folk your comments are, as well as being xenophobic and extremely rightwing

And you are extremely left winged 

21 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

And you are extremely left winged

Left winged ?

God you are thick.

As to my views, if supporting social justice, being open minded/tolerant (liberal) and wanting to speak up against injustice upsets you then so be it.

Tens of millions fought and died opposing what you and your sort stand for - so I make no bones about doing what I can to continue that fight.

The hate, bigotry and racism you espouse is a stain on our society.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Bill said:

Left winged ?

God you are thick.

As to my views, if supporting social justice, being open minded/tolerant (liberal) and wanting to speak up against injustice upsets you then so be it.

Tens of millions fought and died opposing what you and your sort stand for - so I make no bones about doing what I can to continue that fight.

The hate, bigotry and racism you espouse is a stain on our society.

🤣🤣🤨

• Confused 1

What is clear is that Johnson's making things up as we go along. He's not got a plan, he's not got a clue - he's in power for the sake of it.

• Like 3

Nuf said ... btw nice "acting concerned" job there Laura.  Over to you Kier for the followup ....

Edited by Surfer

So, at PMQs the PM refused to deny that he dismissed the deaths of the over 80s from Covid on WhatsApp with the words "Get Covid and live longer". What a total Cnut!

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

So, at PMQs the PM refused to deny that he dismissed the deaths of the over 80s from Covid on WhatsApp with the words "Get Covid and live longer". What a total Cnut!

Not only that but in that same 2 minutes he claimed 88% in the U.K had a 1st jab, lying scum 88% of adults in the U.K. have had a 1st jab, only 68% of the U.K. has had a 1st jab and then after Farage was caught out lying he repeated the lie that had we been in the EU the vaccine rollout would not have been possible. He really is a lying piece of scum, why can’t he just tell the truth, lying about others to make himself look better. Telling the truth would still make the decision to go alone very good, but of course that way he wouldn’t be able to get you to hate the EU or give credit to the person who made the decision Kate Bingham.

I notice bookmakers are now suggesting he will be gone next year, I assume somewhere around the time when he announces an enquiry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

I notice bookmakers are now suggesting he will be gone next year, I assume somewhere around the time when he announces an enquiry.

I do hope you're right but even if he does go next year that is around two & a half years too late in terms of avoiding the huge damage he has inflicted on this country and a couple of years after any PM with even a scintilla of integrity or sense of responsibilty would have resigned.

2 hours ago, Well b back said:

Not only that but in that same 2 minutes he claimed 88% in the U.K had a 1st jab, lying scum 88% of adults in the U.K. have had a 1st jab, only 68% of the U.K. has had a 1st jab and then after Farage was caught out lying he repeated the lie that had we been in the EU the vaccine rollout would not have been possible. He really is a lying piece of scum, why can’t he just tell the truth, lying about others to make himself look better. Telling the truth would still make the decision to go alone very good, but of course that way he wouldn’t be able to get you to hate the EU or give credit to the person who made the decision Kate Bingham.

I really can't understand why this goes unchallenged, it's demonstrably untrue and yet he trots it out time and time again.

This country has fallen so far in such a short space of time. Utterly diminished. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Old Benedict Arnold Cummings is certainly a real piece of sihte but it is clear he says solid evidence of the things that Johnson said. Why the hell are people not taking this more seriously and ousting the fool? If he let people die then he deserves to be charged.

21 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Old Benedict Arnold Cummings is certainly a real piece of sihte but it is clear he says solid evidence of the things that Johnson said. Why the hell are people not taking this more seriously and ousting the fool? If he let people die then he deserves to be charged.

So here’s another little snippet, I reckon their lives are beginning to run out. As we have noticed in the past this little group seem to be able to throw up dirt against anyone that challenges or is a threat to them, they have no morals. This little attempt though I guess is a case of you really have gone to war with the wrong person and people. The footballers have already been moved to making some comment, but I suggest an attack on Rashford would be crazy and will have the football world turn on them. 
Good luck attacking him only one winner in this battle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-57912240

36 minutes ago, kirku said:

I really can't understand why this goes unchallenged, it's demonstrably untrue and yet he trots it out time and time again.

This country has fallen so far in such a short space of time. Utterly diminished. 

Kate Bingham challenged him, she disappeared from the public view. 

On 20/07/2021 at 17:29, Well b back said:

Blimey Cummings tonight maybe a good listen. Let me make two predictions 1) All those that supported him last year will now be telling us he is untrustworthy 2) to stop the flack and change the attention Johnson will start to discuss a 3% rise for the NHS as they have overruled the 1%, but as we all know the 1% was only a ploy to make him look good.

Can’t remember voting Carrie into power.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57880118

And there’s a shock 3% increase for the NHS. And of course BJ already claiming credit for intervening.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Well b back said:

And there’s a shock 3% increase for the NHS. And of course BJ already claiming credit for intervening.

😂😂 Yep, and I think the only element of shock is that Johnson is stupid enought to think that anyone, least of all any NHS staff, are going to thank him for an 'increase' that is barely an increase given the current rate of inflation and will certainly represent a pay cut by the end of the year.

This follows 10 years of pay cuts for doctors & nurses (& most other public servants) under successive Tory governments, years of being incredibly stretched on understaffed wards, and then of course putting their lives on the line to treat Covid.

Basically its an insult and that's the way it will be seen by most in the NHS - likely we'll be looking at strikes later this year and for sure a continuing loss of doctors and nurses from the NHS.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

😂😂 Yep, and I think the only element of shock is that Johnson is stupid enought to think that anyone, least of all any NHS staff, are going to thank him for an 'increase' that is barely an increase given the current rate of inflation and will certainly represent a pay cut by the end of the year.

This follows 10 years of pay cuts for doctors & nurses (& most other public servants) under successive Tory governments, years of being incredibly stretched on understaffed wards, and then of course putting their lives on the line to treat Covid.

Basically its an insult and that's the way it will be seen by most in the NHS - likely we'll be looking at strikes later this year and for sure a continuing loss of doctors and nurses from the NHS.

I would of thought a one off bonus would of been more sensible.. say 5 to 10K each and then a modest pay rise as before if Covid hadn't happened.

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

I would of thought a one off bonus would of been more sensible.. say 5 to 10K each and then a modest pay rise as before if Covid hadn't happened.

That would make a lot of sense - seems to me that the front line of the NHS has been under enormous pressure for years, especially during the winters, but clearly the pandemic was of another order altogether so the one off bonus makes sense.

Modest pay rise rise, but it has to be above the rate of inflation, both in a spirit of fairness (not a concept that this government is familiar with) for the many years of pay cuts they've experienced but perhaps more importantly because we desperately need to attract a lot more doctors and nurses into the NHS (again we have done for years) and this government is actively driving them away.

31 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

perhaps more importantly because we desperately need to attract a lot more doctors and nurses into the NHS (again we have done for years) and this government is actively driving them away.

I think it is more a case of keeping the ones we do have.

"“Hospitals and other parts of the NHS are struggling to recruit nurses and healthcare support workers. The government has been warned that many more are on the verge of leaving."

Removing nurses bursaries and failing to invest in long term planning is having a very noticeable effect. Remember the Tories inheriting a fully PPE stocked NHS, and through austerity and trying to 'wing it' left the country bare in March 2020.

"Jeremy Hunt said there weren't enough doctors or nurses in "nearly every medical specialty" but tackling the issue was "never enough of a priority" for the government because the amount of years required to train up staff meant there weren't immediate results.

He added that training more doctors and nurses would save money in the long run as it would avoid the need to employ temporary staff which "ends up costing tax payers much more".

A short term view that has consistently blighted the country. Don't build social housing, but waste billions in paying for slum housing in the private sector. Put up barriers to UK workers moving to where the work is because there is no adequate housing.

Cut police numbers (and pay) then blame everyone else for increasing crime, and the failure to attend incidents.

This is a country where many believe that the bigger share of the loaf that is put on the top table, the more crumbs will drop down to those below (those being the ones harvested and milled the corn, and baked the loaf).

Has the country ever lived through such a period of absolute stupidity and ignorance ?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

No sh!t Sherlock news. Johnson's levelling up agenda lacks planning and definition according to MPs. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Herman said:

No sh!t Sherlock news. Johnson's levelling up agenda lacks planning and definition according to MPs. 

A bit like his waistline!

Natalie Elphicke is the odious woman who told Marcus Rashford to concentrate on taking penalties instead of trying to stop kids going hungry.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57914664

Five Conservative MPs breached the code of conduct over an attempt to influence legal proceedings, a standards committee has found.

Theresa Villiers, Natalie Elphicke, Sir Roger Gale, Adam Holloway and Bob Stewart wrote letters regarding ex-MP Charlie Elphicke, who was convicted of sex offences.

This is what happens when the leader of the party is a feckless idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Natalie Elphicke is the odious woman who told Marcus Rashford to concentrate on taking penalties instead of trying to stop kids going hungry.

Five Conservative MPs breached the code of conduct over an attempt to influence legal proceedings, a standards committee has found.

Theresa Villiers, Natalie Elphicke, Sir Roger Gale, Adam Holloway and Bob Stewart wrote letters regarding ex-MP Charlie Elphicke, who was convicted of sex offences.

I really believe their trying to ‘ destroy Rashford ‘ is going to backfire on them. Because of this Spectator claim, clearly urged on by the Johnson crowd I think the footballers will kick back. 

32 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Very true and also worth noting that the punishment for this is to take a one day holiday from Parliament!!

Yet another example, not that we need any more, of the one rulke for the Tory party and their chums and a completely different one for the rest of us - you can be damn sure that if you or I attempted to inappropriately influence legal proceedings then the punishment would be considerably more than an enforced but paid day's leave off work.

3 hours ago, Well b back said:

I really believe their trying to ‘ destroy Rashford ‘ is going to backfire on them. Because of this Spectator claim, clearly urged on by the Johnson crowd I think the footballers will kick back. 

I do not want to see Rashford branded as a footballer in this instance. That is what the Tories want to deflect away from the story of a young man narrating his poor upbringing and using that to illustrate what was happening in the world beyond Governments.

But the Spectator story will be used by all those ready to jump on him for embarrassing them at the time. And it will be about greedy footballer wants even more money. Which seems ironic considering the party that nurtures that attitude.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Herman said:

Removed from the house for a day ? The same punishment if you are one of Boris’s mates as trying to pervert justice, oh well.

Edited by Well b back
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stupid, stupid outdated pathetic system of Parliament. Tell Boris to come to the house and deny all of Dawn's accusations.

But of course he doesn't want to.