A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

On 10/06/2021 at 14:50, horsefly said:

Truly ignorant! Biden travelled from the USA. How far did Johnson have to travel?

So Biden had a much bigger carbon footprint than Johnson

58 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Highly unlikely when you see all the police cars, helicopters, in the area. Cornwall must have the footprint of Mexico City at the moment.

The Queen got the train down here.

4 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Oh dear! lateral thinking is not something that comes natural to you is it?  Biden had no option but to travel the 4,560 miles from Washington to the Uk by air. Johnson's distance of travel was 263 miles, and thus he could easily have chosen a more environmentally sensitive form of travel. The fact  I have to point such an obvious fact says so much about your grip on reality.

I saw this yesterday and I must admit I had never made the Benny Hill connection before 😅. Once you see it you cannot get the image from your mind!

Edited by sonyc
  • Haha 2

Massive flyover yesterday as they all left St Ives and flew to Newquay Airport.

Too many stories to relate regarding the last few days but I know if I had been thief, burglar, drug dealer etc I would have been working overtime with so many bobbies down here.

5 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Too many stories to relate regarding the last few days but I know if I had been thief, burglar, drug dealer etc I would have been working overtime with so many bobbies down here.

Probably just a co-incidence that commentators have been saying that, even allowing for his chairing of the G7, Johnson has had a very packed schedule over the last 4/5 days...................😀

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Johnson has had a very packed schedule over the last 4/5 days.

Yes, indeed. You may have seen those pictures on the news? He had a long swim built into the schedule and big choices in the BBQ segment... hamburger, bit of salad, a bottle lager (direct and not decanted) as well as a selection of dips. I noticed no sausages on the menu however but maybe they had rather overdone those? Then there were the countless photo ops.

Seriously, overall, I believe he cut a rather isolated figure. Plenty of time to talk about Global Britain but then insisting we were an island and that the EU needed the UK more than the other way round! Unbelievable.

The truth is that other leaders made more sense in their second language than he did speaking in his first.

• Like 4

On 12/06/2021 at 21:06, horsefly said:

Oh dear! lateral thinking is not something that comes natural to you is it?  Biden had no option but to travel the 4,560 miles from Washington to the Uk by air. Johnson's distance of travel was 263 miles, and thus he could easily have chosen a more environmentally sensitive form of travel. The fact  I have to point such an obvious fact says so much about your grip on reality.

Could have used Greta's option, or is that the autistic option?

4 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Probably just a co-incidence that commentators have been saying that, even allowing for his chairing of the G7, Johnson has had a very packed schedule over the last 4/5 days...................😀

The leaders of the world flock to England when Boris calls them. They recognise true leadership when they see it. 

In the meantime Corbyn was speaking to no one about Palestinians or was it food banks. Who cares when you've got Boris the Virus Slayer as leader of the Free Britons. 

3 hours ago, sonyc said:

Yes, indeed. You may have seen those pictures on the news? He had a long swim built into the schedule and big choices in the BBQ segment... hamburger, bit of salad, a bottle lager (direct and not decanted) as well as a selection of dips. I noticed no sausages on the menu however but maybe they had rather overdone those? Then there were the countless photo ops.

Seriously, overall, I believe he cut a rather isolated figure. Plenty of time to talk about Global Britain but then insisting we were an island and that the EU needed the UK more than the other way round! Unbelievable.

The truth is that other leaders made more sense in their second language than he did speaking in his first.

Was Biden speaking Spanish or was it the old Alzheimers kicking in?

7 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

The leaders of the world flock to England when Boris calls them. They recognise true leadership when they see it. 

In the meantime Corbyn was speaking to no one about Palestinians or was it food banks. Who cares when you've got Boris the Virus Slayer as leader of the Free Britons. 

😂🤣😂 See you've been skipping your meds again, which maybe is good, it certainly ups your comedy value 😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Could have used Greta's option, or is that the autistic option?

I see you've added abuse of disability to your list of hatreds: misogyny, racism, homophobia, abuse of victims of paedophiles. Your mother must be very proud.

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

The leaders of the world flock to England when Boris calls them.

Yep! They all turned up to tell him to stop acting like a pri*ck over the NI protocol. How embarrassing for the UK.

On 13/06/2021 at 10:19, sonyc said:

I saw this yesterday and I must admit I had never made the Benny Hill connection before 😅. Once you see it you cannot get the image from your mind!

Here he is with one of his "imaginative" projects, similar to the garden bridge, and the bridge between Scotland and Northern Ireland. Keep an eye out for the guest appearance of Michael Gove

On 15/06/2021 at 09:32, horsefly said:

I see you've added abuse of disability to your list of hatreds: misogyny, racism, homophobia, abuse of victims of paedophiles. Your mother must be very proud.

Well at least my mother didn't carry a handbag full of condoms. 

So Cummings' WhatsApp messages show that Johnson thought Hancock was "f*cking hopeless" yet still left him in charge of the pandemic response? 

11 minutes ago, kirku said:

So Cummings' WhatsApp messages show that Johnson thought Hancock was "f*cking hopeless" yet still left him in charge of the pandemic response? 

I think that does actually make sense since Johnson himself is also "f*cking hopeless" and he certainly wouldn't want someone competent in the role of Health Secretary during a pandemic showing him up - far better to stick with someone equally incompetent and who he could dump all the sh*t on while he stepped in to announce the very occasional bits of good (or at least not quite as sh*t) news himself.

Its worked for him so far and if he can delay the Public Enquiry from achieving anything before the next election then its job done, the fact that tens of thousands of UK citizens have suffered preventable deaths is quite irrelevant as long as long as he avoid his own responsibility for the horrendous damage he has inflicted on the UK.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

I think that does actually make sense since Johnson himself is also "f*cking hopeless" and he certainly wouldn't want someone competent in the role of Health Secretary during a pandemic showing him up - far better to stick with someone equally incompetent and who he could dump all the sh*t on while he stepped in to announce the very occasional bits of good (or at least not quite as sh*t) news himself.

Its worked for him so far and if he can delay the Public Enquiry from achieving anything before the next election then its job done, the fact that tens of thousands of UK citizens have suffered preventable deaths is quite irrelevant as long as long as he avoid his own responsibility for the horrendous damage he has inflicted on the UK.

Completely agree with this. It's absolutely deplorable on every conceivable level. 

"Doing his best"

7 minutes ago, kirku said:

Completely agree with this. It's absolutely deplorable on every conceivable level. 

"Doing his best"

Can you think of another job for which the excuse "I was doing my best" would be regarded as an acceptable response to causing tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths?

4 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Can you think of another job for which the excuse "I was doing my best" would be regarded as an acceptable response to causing tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths?

Slaughterhouse?

"You were meant to slaughter 100,000 chickens!"

"I was doing my best!"

Just now, kirku said:

Slaughterhouse?

"You were meant to slaughter 100,000 chickens!"

"I was doing my best!"

Excellent example! Johnson, Raab, Patel, Gove, and Hancock, the Slaughterhouse Five!

20 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Excellent example! Johnson, Raab, Patel, Gove, and Hancock, the Slaughterhouse Five!

And their base?

The turkeys who voted for Christmas..

Edited by kirku

12 minutes ago, kirku said:

And their base?

The turkeys who voted for Christmas..

yep! They got well and truly stuffed!

So I reckon what this shows is that Cummings deliberately did not provide the evidence so he could set up Johnson and especially Hancock big time. Johnson and Hancock are so thick they fell for it, but I reckon the revelations to date are the tip of the iceberg and Cummings has saved the real bad stuff until the hole is dug deeper.
So clearly he can prove everything he said is true, quite an achievement to be stupid enough to lie when you must know you are being set up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57498845

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

So I reckon what this shows is that Cummings deliberately did not provide the evidence so he could set up Johnson and especially Hancock big time. Johnson and Hancock are so thick they fell for it, but I reckon the revelations to date are the tip of the iceberg and Cummings has saved the real bad stuff until the hole is dug deeper.
So clearly he can prove everything he said is true, quite an achievement to be stupid enough to lie when you must know you are being set up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57498845

I think you're right. Cummings is even more devious than I gave him credit for. It's like a cat playing with a mouse. Just as it thinks its got away - woopsie.

The really sad thing is the obvious gullibility of all those who still 'trust' or 'support' Johnson as his true character is revealed. I guess they've just got too much invested to admit they've been totally had by a fraud.

• Like 1

It’s all very sad, not only this Covid issue, but the way these clowns have manoeuvred themselves into these positions thanks to brainwashing the gullible over Brexit! 

Never mind nothing lasts forever even this lot will soon be gone like Trump!

• Thanks 1