A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

14 hours ago, Herman said:

Police car from Wymondham outside my house this morning. Let alone all the convoys from around the UK. Cruise ship for a thousand bobbies in Falmouth harbour. Helicopters flying endlessly around. Warship in St Ives Bay.

We thought we had mist this morning but I think it was just vehicular smog.

Our half wit will no doubt tell us that they have reached an accord on Climate Change. 

Many businesses in St Ives have had to shut but not all are receiving compensation.

For what?

Biden has already sent a demage, I think thats the correct spelling, which is a stern message, regarding his dismay that Boris is willing to endanger the Good Friday agreement. Perhaps Boris will stand in the middle with a drink in his hand and say that if anyone wants to break the Good Friday agreement they should write to him and he will put them right.

The more I hear him or see his smug lying face, the more I loathe him.

35 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Police car from Wymondham outside my house this morning. Let alone all the convoys from around the UK. Cruise ship for a thousand bobbies in Falmouth harbour. Helicopters flying endlessly around. Warship in St Ives Bay.

We thought we had mist this morning but I think it was just vehicular smog.

Our half wit will no doubt tell us that they have reached an accord on Climate Change. 

Many businesses in St Ives have had to shut but not all are receiving compensation.

For what?

Biden has already sent a demage, I think thats the correct spelling, which is a stern message, regarding his dismay that Boris is willing to endanger the Good Friday agreement. Perhaps Boris will stand in the middle with a drink in his hand and say that if anyone wants to break the Good Friday agreement they should write to him and he will put them right.

The more I hear him or see his smug lying face, the more I loathe him.

Do not be surprised if the tw*at has arranged for a Orange Order marching band to pipe him into the meeting with Biden.

23 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

😂😂😂😂

Why would anyone apart from you want to watch anything to do with Tommy Robinson?

Because he was in conversation with BLM

22 hours ago, horsefly said:

Indeed, who would find an ignorant, violent, racist, bankrupt, convicted criminal remotely appealing? Oh! I know who.

Obviously BLM did

23 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

What was Biden's carbon footprint?

Truly ignorant! Biden travelled from the USA. How far did Johnson have to travel?

45 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Because he was in conversation with BLM

It's a member of BLM. Not the actual whole movement. 

Wonder how Boris will explain to other 6 leaders what a Food Bank is as they have to drive past one as they head to their £2800 a night hotel?

Meanwhile, Mr Johnson praised the Biden Administration as "a breath of fresh air" 

Oh dear RTB and Jools won’t be happy about that

How many times is that poison dwarf going to get away with this? Dreadful people.

6 hours ago, Surfer said:

A picture that is worth a thousand words.... 

1000 words.jpg

If this was an interview, which one do you think would get the job?

8 hours ago, Herman said:

How many times is that poison dwarf going to get away with this? Dreadful people.

An inquiry will be ordered. Patel will be found guilty of lying to parliament (to add to her guilty verdict for bullying). Boris will over-rule the verdict. Standard Tory government protocol in this present age. An age that will be famed for its "cabinet of all the crooks".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Question: What's the difference between Grenville's "Ministry of all the talents" and the present day  "Cabinet of all the crooks"?

Answer: The former were proud of their fine breeches, the latter are proud of their legal breaches.

Where did I put my coat?

• Haha 1

I was hoping Biden would give Johnson some tips on how to be a good leader. Then I found out he has given advice...

Edited by sonyc
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I was hoping Biden would give Johnson some tips on how to be a good leader. Then I found out he has given advice...

I think Melbourne, Australia is the preferred destination for politicians of Johnson's ilk.

Don't you just admire the adherence to social distancing?

We are getting massive coverage down here in Cornwall and they are just ignoring the protocols. Not only B&B but all the bobbies, squaddies, flunkies.

Boris has some neck we know but if he says we have to stall the opening on 21 June then he ought to be reminded of his behaviour down here.

Boris was asked not to swim in St Ives Bay. He was making the fish smell.

Not sure how much talking they managed. They are currently off to the Eden Project. 

Is that Boris having a laugh about Green future?

19 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not sure how much talking they managed. They are currently off to the Eden Project. 

Talking is all they ever manage at G7s as far as I can recall 😀

And let's face it, the expression 'all talk and no action' could have been coined specifically for Johnson, although as far as climate change is concerned it applies to most politicians the world over.

23 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Has he claimed it was his idea when he was Mayor of London and should be known as the Boris Project?

7 hours ago, horsefly said:

I think Melbourne, Australia is the preferred destination for politicians of Johnson's ilk.

Strangely this popped up as a question on Tipping Point.

I see setting an example of constantly lying, exaggerating and covering up scandals is percolating down the government ranks....

Patel.jpg

Shre Jan.jpg

40 minutes ago, Surfer said:

I see setting an example of constantly lying, exaggerating and covering up scandals is percolating down the government ranks....

Patel.jpg

Shre Jan.jpg

And her with the name Keegan😀 Considering how much they are spending on Policing in Carbis Bay, they will have to defund something. How about Foreign Aid?

Perhaps the Tories can introduce a Bill to Stop Kneeling. Hoyle will let it through the business.

Edited by keelansgrandad

Peter Crudass's appointment to the Lords is being taken to court. 

Basically the opposition currently is the Good Law Project, Marcus Rashford and some random blokes on a football forum. 😀

• Like 2

My next door neighbour is one of the protesters at Falmouth. She is on her paddle board joining in with the hundreds out at Gyllenvase.

• Like 1