Sign in to follow this  
Sing Up The South Stand

Rehmann set to sign

I guess this versatile defender / midfielder must be the new right winger we have been crying out for, surely Worthy wouldn''t be silly enough to sign a 7th defensive midfielder!!!! Craft , flair, creativity - do these only exist in FM2006!!!

Defensive midfielder alert!!!!!!

Still, he is young and big, and let''s face it there''s a good chance he''s better than what we''ve got!

Defensive midfielder alert!!!!!!

Still, he is young and big, and let''s face it there''s a good chance he''s better than what we''ve got!

Please though, don''t let this be it, a right winger, is it too much to ask.... a supply line!!

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

What the hell is going on???  He is a Defensive Midfielder I think?!?!?!? Whats that I here...uninspiring plodder of the youthful kind!!

His record

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=36002

well I hope he shows some good form...

WHY THE LOANS??  IS THIS ANOTHER TRY BEFORE YOU BUY??

[/quote]

Trouble is, Worthington doesn''t seem to understand that if you try them and they are useless then you don''t have to buy them!

im sorry but im disgusted wih our two purchases, a fulham reject and a charlton reject they aren''t even purchases but more sodding loans where has a football club gone too.

[quote user="Dionysus"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]

What the hell is going on???  He is a Defensive Midfielder I think?!?!?!? Whats that I here...uninspiring plodder of the youthful kind!!

His record

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=36002

well I hope he shows some good form...

WHY THE LOANS??  IS THIS ANOTHER TRY BEFORE YOU BUY??

[/quote]

Trouble is, Worthington doesn''t seem to understand that if you try them and they are useless then you don''t have to buy them!

[/quote]

I reckon we could have got out of the Etuhu deal at the last minute, its just our board are obviously honest and didnt go back on a gentlemans agreemant (as the deal was entirely illegal otherwise)

Oh yeah, web team - how about deleting one of these conjoined posts!!  [8-|]