Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Even at 38 Wes still has it

MOM performance by Wessi. 1-0 down with 20 minutes go play and he turns the game on it's head. What a goal to win it as well. 

When he’s done playing (at the age of 78 or whatever) there is only one club that he needs to be fully integrated into and that’s ours. I want him all over our youth setup, hospitality, painting and decorating, groundskeeping. You name it, I want Wes Hoolahan all over it. He is a God.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, K Lo said:

Wow. 🎵I can see clearly now!🎵

Do they issue double-weight footballs in L2? That game is like just a faster version of the Anglian Combo (on the rec down my way).

The coaches are at least clear about the tactics, judging from their instructions: ”Run forward! Run forward!... keep going!”

Edited by GenerationA47

10 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Wow. 🎵I can see clearly now!🎵

Do they issue double-weight footballs in L2? That game is like just a faster version of the Anglian Combo (on the rec down my way).

The coaches are at least clear about the tactics, judging from their instructions: ”Run forward! Run forward!... keep going!”

😀

"AWAY, AWAY!!" wasn't very good defensive coaching though.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Cambridge out in Round 2

Yeah, sorry - have to remember if I was watching BBC or Quest bleary eyed on a Sunday Morning.....would be nice to see him play once again though 

47 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Yeah, sorry - have to remember if I was watching BBC or Quest bleary eyed on a Sunday Morning.....would be nice to see him play once again though 

Pre-season friendly?