Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Pants

NCFC v Preston Matchday Thread

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Dont believe for a moment Buendia is 'injured' .....if it emerges he isnt, that might very well have cost us this game.

Some very key words highlighted above. Also, how would it emerge he wasn't injured; or if he's sold, will that be the automatic assumption, without any proof?

Just now, canarydan23 said:

That's embarrassing. I coach Under 8s and I'd have my head in my hands if one of my players missed that. 

Absolute howler. 

Was poor alreet. 

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

Idah is class

He is going to be a very good player. Still wouldn't rule out another goal for him to make it two in a row. He often is there or thereabouts and manages to get chances

Cantwell has been poor for some time. I fear he has bought into the hype about himself and needs a wake up call. I wonder if Stieperman would be a better option for a game or two to shake him up a bit 

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

Cantwell has been poor for some time. I fear he has bought into the hype about himself and needs a wake up call. I wonder if Stieperman would be a better option for a game or two to shake him up a bit 

I don’t think I’d drop Cantwell but would certainly like to see him moved left to accommodate Steipy in the centre

4 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

How on Earth can Farke be wearing his Parka today??? Must be sweating his German sausage off. 

That's an image I didn't need. 🇩🇪🍖

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Vrancic.......

But Frake would have to take off Mclean and he's just undroppable

Why is Placheta taking that free kick. He can't score from 6 yards without a goaly, what chance has he got from 20 with a wall of defenders and a keeper stopping him?