Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

All or nothing - Tottenham Hotspur

Just finished the series on amazon prime. Excellent. Brilliant to see such a candid view into a club and a great view of us putting them out of the FA cup. If you get a chance you should watch it. It doesn’t matter your opinions on spurs

I watched 6 episodes yesterday. Once Mourinho forgets he’s being filmed his persona improves. Nice tight underpants on Kane too having treatment for the ladies. 

3 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Probably the most boring of the All or Nothings so far I felt. Certainly the most edited to try and remove anything that might paint Jose or Levy in a bad light. 

Harry Kane's team talks are worth watching for comic relief though.

I was laughing my **** off, Mouriniho gives his pre match team talk, gives clear instructions and repeated several time calm, calm, calm, then immediatly after you get Kane spitting Fooking right fooking boys, lets fooking go fooking get at them fooking score early fooking win yeah fooking win lets fooking go fooking come on! .... Great player but he's definitely not an inspiring speaker and seems like he's trying to project aggression and confidence when deep down he's s****ng himself. Just the impression i get anyway. Must be weird for Spurs players to get two very mixed messages in a short space of time right before the game.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

I was laughing my **** off, Mouriniho gives his pre match team talk, gives clear instructions and repeated several time calm, calm, calm, then immediatly after you get Kane spitting Fooking right fooking boys, lets fooking go fooking get at them fooking score early fooking win yeah fooking win lets fooking go fooking come on! .... Great player but he's definitely not an inspiring speaker and seems like he's trying to project aggression and confidence when deep down he's s****ng himself. Just the impression i get anyway. Must be weird for Spurs players to get two very mixed messages in a short space of time right before the game.  

How Kane become England captain even though anyone who has seen him speak knows he's unable to really do much but dribble over his shirt while speaking nonsense still confuses me

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How Kane become England captain even though anyone who has seen him speak knows he's unable to really do much but dribble over his shirt while speaking nonsense still confuses me

The England team at the 1990 World Cup had several intelligent players who were leaders on and off the pitch. 30 years later and you'll struggle to find one who can manage a whole sentence.