Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

So Bale has returned to Spurs

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

What former players of ours would you love to have back? And no you can't say Maddison or Rhodes that's too easy.

You started a title with an unnecessary 'so' and then suggested that we may want Rhodes back. Not a good start to the weekend 

If he gets them into the Champions league the £15m loan deal will be a bargain. If not.... Probably a shirt money spinner too....

4 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

If he gets them into the Champions league the £15m loan deal will be a bargain. If not.... Probably a shirt money spinner too....

Bale has clearly not been enjoying his time at Madird but I feel a return to his "home" team of Spurs might be just the kick up the backside he needs to reignite his career

That and Bale on the wing crossing it to Kane is enough to make most defenders terrified

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Dorrans, we're missing his natural left wing talent.

Indubidably.....it's a bit of fun to keep bringing this up on here, I know, after all I did push the idea, but you do know that Tony Mowbray described his best position as "coming in from the left hand side" and where after he left Norwich, was sometimes played on the left by Rangers, with some fans considering him their best option for the left hand side. As he aged his legs may not have made him as effective there, as earlier in his career, but it seems I was not so far from being justified in having the view 😛 

26 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Indubidably.....it's a bit of fun to keep bringing this up on here, I know, after all I did push the idea, but you do know that Tony Mowbray described his best position as "coming in from the left hand side" and where after he left Norwich, was sometimes played on the left by Rangers, with some fans considering him their best option for the left hand side. As he aged his legs may not have made him as effective there, as earlier in his career, but it seems I was not so far from being justified in having the view 😛 

Aye, I was gonna mention  Declan ' de gea' Rudd  too but thought better of it. oops, I did , didnt I?

1 hour ago, Kenny Foggo said:

That’s the way it works these days. 

31 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Aye, I was gonna mention  Declan ' de gea' Rudd  too but thought better of it. oops, I did , didnt I?

Strange that he turned into Preston's De Gea under Neil, when under Neil at Norwich he couldn't even get a game, or very few games anyway.

1 hour ago, ELYOUKAYEE said:

wHY DidN'T DeALYa ShOW AnY AmBiTIon AnD SigN HiM.

I mean you joke but 500 grand a week is a hell of a payday. 

I would take that in a year without a seconds hestiation, nevermind per week