Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Got my ticket😀

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Congrats ricardo, but this means we expect a full written review by 8pm Saturday evening. 👍

This with bells on. 😀👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Congrats ricardo, but this means we expect a full written review by 8pm Saturday evening. 👍

Yes, I expect so👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Fair play to you risking it as an, ahem, senior citizen but we’re not interested in a match report.

A crowd report will do. 😀

Congratulations Ricardo. But I agree with ASMS here, we need a good profile of the crowd and which potential posters they might be.🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Fair play to you risking it as an, ahem, senior citizen but we’re not interested in a match report.

A crowd report will do. 😀

My son and I are in block K South Stand. Hope There's plenty of elbow room.

Got to be there 90 mins before kick off. Bit of a bind

Edited by ricardo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Just been and collected it👍😀

Congratulations Ricardo.

Unfortunately my email contained this:

Thank you for applying for tickets for this Saturday’s fixture as we host Preston North End at Carrow Road. Unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.

However, I and the rest of my 'bubble' have been placed on a waiting list.🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Just been and collected it👍😀

There is a God after all!  Is 7.00 on Saturday evening OK with you? It will be just like old times. 

Enjoy every minute! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Congratulations Ricardo.

Unfortunately my email contained this:

Thank you for applying for tickets for this Saturday’s fixture as we host Preston North End at Carrow Road. Unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.

However, I and the rest of my 'bubble' have been placed on a waiting list.🤞

Thanks, mine says those of us who were successful can't  apply for future games until other season ticket holders have had their chance. Seems fair but am very pleased to be in the lucky 1000😁

I shall be oiling the bike and pumping up the tyres shortly🚲

Edited by ricardo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ricardo said:

My son and I are in block K South Stand. Hope There's plenty of elbow room.

Got to be there 90 mins before kick off. Bit of bind

Enjoy the view, without a doubt the best in the stadium so long as you are far enough back , I can't wait to return to block K when everything is back to normal.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations Ricardo! Enjoy the new match experience. 
I too, will be looking forward to your report tomorrow evening. 🙂

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed, enjoy. 

I'm on the waiting list/bench, which means I may get in on 85 mins 😀

My email says I will receive a pro rata refund within 10 working days. Starts to hit home when you multiply that by 20000 every other week.

Edited by Capt. Pants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Indeed, enjoy. 

I'm on the waiting list/bench, which means I may get in on 85 mins 😀

My email says I will receive a pro rata refund within 10 working days. Starts to hit home when you multiply that by 20000 every other week.

Bound to be a few late call off's

hope you make it👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Bound to be a few late call off's

hope you make it👍

It's been a while Ricardo... hope the old reporting skills are still there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I shall be oiling the bike and pumping up the tyres shortly🚲

 

48 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Is that a euphemism? 

 

44 minutes ago, Yorkshire Canary said:

Enjoy !!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope it's not like ifollow in real life. If it is they'll all stand still every now and again and your conversation about the game will be about 45 seconds behind...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Not near Row Y by any chance ?

Very good view up there

P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ricardo said:

Just been and collected it👍😀

Be careful matey, maintain your distance, don't touch anything and wash your hands. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delighted to say we got one, all of my bubble (3) so excited even though we know we get any until all other ST holders have had an opportunity, love this club, missed it so much and looks like it is very safely controlled and hopefully goes to plan which sees it gradually increase over the weeks ahead. OTBC

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Number9 said:

Be careful matey, maintain your distance, don't touch anything and wash your hands. 

He's going to Carrow Road, not Bernard Matthews 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ricardo said:

My son and I are in block K South Stand. Hope There's plenty of elbow room.

Got to be there 90 mins before kick off. Bit of a bind

Are you allowed to BOOO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...