5 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Absolutely, the moment you stop learning, is the moment you start dying.

We start dying the moment we're born, if we want to be a total pedant about it 😉

Edited by Michael Wynless Jones

7 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

UosThat's why I paid a tenner in the first place, but not going to bother again until the club ditches iFollow like some other clubs have.

I may give iFollow one more shot in the future, but only if they aren't awkward about returning my tenner from this game.

Its a lot of money to pay for a stream of a second tier football game considering their are going to be 46 this season, Eddie Hearn's PPV nights are £25 and that's a good few hours of entertainment with at least one elite level fight, I think its reasonable to expect that for a tenner the stream works perfectly the majority of the time. 

They've had years to sort that platform out now, loads of problems last season with Championship games. Should sack whoever they have in charge of their infrastructure and poach somebody from Netflix to fix it, otherwise more clubs will ditch them (think its 11 clubs and counting to have ditched ifollow). 

What are the alternative arrangements clubs have made? I assume the EFL own the rights to the games, sell some to Sky and then most of the rest (outside of blackouts) are given to ifollow. Ifollow also appears to maybe be a joint venture between the EFL and some tech provider that I can’t find the details of.

Any alternative arrangement to steam a game must be granted by the EFL rather than the club?

I agree the service is a shambles and would like a service such as DAZN to take over (theyre British to boot). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

We start dying the moment we're born, if we want to be a total pedant about it 😉

Hmmm, the clock starts ticking  , for sure  but while you grow, develop and learn , then you are very much not dying 

On 12/09/2020 at 18:57, The Real Buh said:

I pay a season ticket for games I’m not going to I’m pretty sure I’m doing my bit

So you’ve paid towards the streams you are entitled to

7 hours ago, WD40 said:

What are the alternative arrangements clubs have made? I assume the EFL own the rights to the games, sell some to Sky and then most of the rest (outside of blackouts) are given to ifollow. Ifollow also appears to maybe be a joint venture between the EFL and some tech provider that I can’t find the details of.

Any alternative arrangement to steam a game must be granted by the EFL rather than the club?

I agree the service is a shambles and would like a service such as DAZN to take over (theyre British to boot). 

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002148697-Why-are-some-clubs-not-currently-offering-iFollow-

Oh, looks like its actually 17 clubs! 

Read that link.

"Those clubs who have not will have access to the same live streaming opportunity and will be able to provide their fans with access through their own club digital services."

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Perfect picture I turned the sound down and did my own unique commentary Which was much more exciting than the radio Norfolk version 

On 12/09/2020 at 17:58, markdmhoward said:

I had 720p quality and no buffering. But the audio was a few seconds behind. Be good if they sorted that out

The picture was very good and no buffering at all. Could that be because we’ve got Virgin internet and live in a cabled street ?

The lag in sound is a problem but someone told me that it’s OK for home games. We’ll see.

Even a five second delay is too much for me and I watched it on mute.

Couple of slighy stutters in second half but nothing kodi like. As most have mentioned the audio was out but it wasnt too bad. 

300mb virgin fibre

17 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002148697-Why-are-some-clubs-not-currently-offering-iFollow-

Oh, looks like its actually 17 clubs! 

Read that link.

"Those clubs who have not will have access to the same live streaming opportunity and will be able to provide their fans with access through their own club digital services."

Interesting that the mighty Salford city and Leyton Orient are able to do this but we aren’t?

These alternative services seem to cost fans the same (£10) so wonder how different it is under the hood. But definitely worth exploring!

8 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

For what? You’ve paid 😂

Now that word be irony on a stick, if someone who was entitled to watch ifollow and didnt , cos it's fairly shart, was prosecuted for watching an illegal stream. But then , nothing surprises me much nowadays. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Now that word be irony on a stick, if someone who was entitled to watch ifollow and didnt , cos it's fairly shart, was prosecuted for watching an illegal stream. But then , nothing surprises me much nowadays. 

Anything is possible in 2020

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Anything is possible in 2020

Yep,  if you think the uk government  ballsed up the A levels, have a look at what the Irish  government  did to the leaving cert exams.....un b leeeeeevable. 

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yep,  if you think the uk government  ballsed up the A levels, have a look at what the Irish  government  did to the leaving cert exams.....un b leeeeeevable. 

I was thinking more of us winning an away game, with a clean sheet 😂

• Haha 2

I understand that during covid19 iFollow is free to season ticket holders.When does the club send the email with the code in order to watch the games.

5 hours ago, Grumpy said:

I understand that during covid19 iFollow is free to season ticket holders.When does the club send the email with the code in order to watch the games.

Thursday for this Saturdays game. 

• Thanks 1

A question if I may.

We have 2 season tickets but have only received 1 code.

If we are not going to be in the same place (I.e. one at home, the other out somewhere) can we use it on 2 different devices?

Any help/advice appreciated.

12 minutes ago, pearsos said:

A question if I may.

We have 2 season tickets but have only received 1 code.

If we are not going to be in the same place (I.e. one at home, the other out somewhere) can we use it on 2 different devices?

Any help/advice appreciated.

Are the registered to the same e mail address , if yes, register one with a new address and you should get another code

6 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Are the registered to the same e mail address , if yes, register one with a new address and you should get another code

We are linked on family and friends (me and the missus)using the same e-mail address. I can’t seem to find anywhere to access her details and add another e-mail address. HELP!!!!!!!

I would have thought it was on customer numbers. 

So two numbers, same email address would get two codes. changing the email address wont trigger a new code (if it did we could all do that, and get an infinite number of codes) .

I have 5 friends and families linked to me, and I know so far that 3 have received separate codes. 

2 hours ago, Van wink said:

yep got me code and all worked fine...so far

I haven't had anything yet, am I alone or are they being sent out in batches?

1 minute ago, lappinitup said:

I haven't had anything yet, am I alone or are they being sent out in batches?

Maybe you won the lottery 1000

FYI. 

I went on live chat and the reason we only got one code was that we only had one e-mail address registered between us.

Chatted with Lisa who was very helpful and added another e-mail address for the wife.

I have to request a manual code today for Saturdays game but in future we will get two codes.

So if you have more than one person linked on your account, make sure you have a different e-mail shown for each one, otherwise you won’t get a code for each person.