kick it off

Norwich vs Huddersfield - OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD

I thought McCallum might have made the bench to give us left sided cover and I would have had Vrancic instead of Rupp or Idah just to give ourselves that midfield playmaker if we can’t break them down but splitting hairs, super positive about today now. 

23 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Pretty tasty, placheta super sub? Would have liked to see him start. And why have they swapped Cantwell and dowell? Is that some kind of mistake?

Do you think, just maybe after watching Norwich for 3 years under Farke, that the attacking 3 might be fluid and change positions? 

Perhaps football isn't the game for you to watch. 

• Like 1

Been interesting watching the Birmingham Brentford game, to see what you get away with, with no VAR. Hopefully we won’t be to timid. Would have been at least a couple of pens with VAR 

3 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

No doubt a superior product to iFollow.

Pretty sure my great grandads black and white 1940 TV could tune into football at a better quality than Ifollow to be fair

4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

No doubt a superior product to iFollow.

But no cut for the club ?

• Like 1

Got to remember its 46 games condensed into a much smaller time frame...guys who may not be in the squad for this game  like Sorensen, Mumba etc may well get their chance in a game or two and when midweek games come thick and fast. This season its a marathon of games set in a more sprint like time frame...having a big squad may well be a big bonus as the season goes along.

Just now, ron obvious said:

In other news, Brentford just lost to Brum 🙂

To be fair Birmingham have created a pretty decent little squad.

And I have a feeling that Brentford are still hungover and depressed from their bottling last season

2 minutes ago, Essjayess said:

Got to remember its 46 games condensed into a much smaller time frame...guys who may not be in the squad for this game  like Sorensen, Mumba etc may well get their chance in a game or two and when midweek games come thick and fast. This season its a marathon of games set in a more sprint like time frame...having a big squad may well be a big bonus as the season goes along.

Yep

This week alone almost all Championship teams have a midweek cup game. Anyone getting through will have a start to the season of Saturday Tues/Weds wk 1 Saturday Tuesday/Weds ( if they get through this week ) wk 2 and week 3 league games so same again. Teams with small squads will be struggling as time goes on.

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I've been trying all afternoon to get the game legally, but due to iFollow's **** poor product and non-existent customer service, I've been left with no choice but to source alternative means.

Didn’t realise that, sorry. 
For once it’s nice having a gobby teenage son, who set me up straight away and even transferred it to tv.

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Didn’t realise that, sorry. 
For once it’s nice having a gobby teenage son, who set me up straight away and even transferred it to tv.

How you watching iFollow on TV out of interest?

22 minutes ago, Big O said:

I thought McCallum might have made the bench to give us left sided cover and I would have had Vrancic instead of Rupp or Idah just to give ourselves that midfield playmaker if we can’t break them down but splitting hairs, super positive about today now. 

Apparently Gibson can play LB too

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

How you watching iFollow on TV out of interest?

He had a wire that connected it up. You get them from amazon.

We also have a WiFi fitted tv but as yet even the stroppy teenager hasn’t worked out how to download the app, will update you if it’s possible.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Jerrykerry said:

Do you think, just maybe after watching Norwich for 3 years under Farke, that the attacking 3 might be fluid and change positions? 

Perhaps football isn't the game for you to watch. 

Exactly!!!!!!!

It never fails to amuse me how some of our fans get hung up on the supposed positions of our attacking players.

It's almost as if they've had their eyes closed week after week as Cantwell, Buendia etc pop up across the whole width of the pitch in attack. 

23 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I've been trying all afternoon to get the game legally, but due to iFollow's **** poor product and non-existent customer service, I've been left with no choice but to source alternative means.

I decided to watch it 3 minutes before KO, paid, now watching the game in glorious HD with no issues via iFollow.