Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Message for Club - Barclay screen

I saw a bit of Britain's Got Talent last week and they made up for the lack of an audience by having a huge screen showing hundreds of people watching at home. Could we do this with the screen at the Barclay End? May be good for the players 

56 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

All fun and games until the inevitable happens and one of the screens ends up being some old man jerking his gerkin

You can't prove it was me...

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

All fun and games until the inevitable happens and one of the screens ends up being some old man jerking his gerkin

Either that or chocking the chicken 

8 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Either that or chocking the chicken 

Why would anyone chock a chicken, when choking it is much more productive. Aaah its Waveney....that explains the nonsense.

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Why would anyone chock a chicken, when choking it is much more productive. Aaah its Waveney....that explains the nonsense.

Have you ever tried chocking your chicken? If not ask Mrs Corkio to do it tonight....

37 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Have you ever tried chocking your chicken? If not ask Mrs Corkio to do it tonight....

She said rather than her chocking  my chicken , she suggested my chicken  chocking her. Funnily  enough I went along with that. Nice start to the day.

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

She said rather than her chocking  my chicken , she suggested my chicken  chocking her. Funnily  enough I went along with that. Nice start to the day.

😁 Well, it is the weekend

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

You can't prove it was me...

The number on the back of your shirt when you reached down for your tissues gave the game away Numero Nineo!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cornish sam said:

😁 Well, it is the weekend

Twice tomorrow then.....as it's a Sunday. Us Catholics have a morning and evening                     ' Mass'....as we call it.😉😇💪👍

Edited by wcorkcanary

34 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Twice tomorrow then.....as it's a Sunday. Us Catholics have a morning and evening                     ' Mass'....as we call it.😉😇💪👍

Overshareo!

• Haha 1

I'm guessing Drmic would end up doing this. (Please do not play this at work. I refuse to accept liability for those who can't control where they press their buttons).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

That is no excuse and you know it. 

3 Hail Mary's 

Its the only excuse I know.  Any other defence pales in insignificance. Rather have 3  bloody Marys.

5 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I'm very disappointed in you lot. Not surprised though 😂

Absolutely, Dog.. I made a (football related! for once) post about the Vatican the other day... instantly the thread was turned into an “all priests are paedos” campaign for some reason

27 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Absolutely, Dog.. I made a (football related! for once) post about the Vatican the other day... instantly the thread was turned into an “all priests are paedos” campaign for some reason

Missed that, what was the footy /Vatican bit?. 

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Missed that, what was the footy /Vatican bit?. 

Just a silly (me??) little post suggesting the cardinals put out an international team to compete with San Marino & co. So you see, you didn’t miss much. It was on the San Marino game thread.

For the record, since you’re all now agog... a poster confirmed there is a Vatican team! Playing in the Anglian Combination Premier (Really Very Far South) or something.