Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

It seems the Vaccine may have arrived

Of course this is not technically NCFC but this news I believe is. It is being reported up here on BBC West Midlands news that 2 vaccines will be authorised and vaccinations will commence in October. The first to get it will be Staffordshire and Worcester / Herefordshire. Personal opinion but I think this is Pfizer not Oxford. Go to 2 minutes 38 seconds. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000mh6d/midlands-today-late-news-11092020

4 hours ago, Well b back said:

Of course this is not technically NCFC but this news I believe is. It is being reported up here on BBC West Midlands news that 2 vaccines will be authorised and vaccinations will commence in October. The first to get it will be Staffordshire and Worcester / Herefordshire. Personal opinion but I think this is Pfizer not Oxford. Go to 2 minutes 38 seconds. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000mh6d/midlands-today-late-news-11092020

Hope so, WBB, but so far there’s been so many false dawn’s regarding vaccines, I guess it’s hard for folk to get excited about such things now. But nevertheless, fingers crossed 🤞

5 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

All the sheep can form a queue to take a dose then. 

Oh do **** off you odious example of human idiocy. Go troll somewhere else. People with views like yours are the reasons why we might never get rid of this virus.

6 hours ago, Well b back said:

I'd suspect if a vaccination was that close it would be headline news across everywhere, not 2mins 38seconds into a BBC local media broadcast. 

Would be astounded if anything is authorised this side of Christmas.

Also - why was this posted in the main forum  when the OP has posted frequently in the coronavirus thread and the specific thread about vaccination before?

Edited by Terminally Yellow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

We've signed Vaccine (I think it's pronounced 'Vachinner') from a Serie B club?

We never buy players that anyone had heard of, no wonder people want new owners.

I'll be sending my away member card back to the club in protest.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Yep and I'll be one of them. Can't wait. And if it puts me under the control of Bill Gates else introduces a tracking mechanism into my body, so be it. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Old Shuck said:

Yep and I'll be one of them. Can't wait. And if it puts me under the control of Bill Gates else introduces a tracking mechanism into my body, so be it. 

To try and halt the AIDS epidemc in the 80s Bill Gates and the Lizard people conned us to wear these trackers. Luckily technology has advanced these days. But I still don't trust them.

Ahhhh Remember carrying your BoomBox on your shoulder and walking  around...soooo cool. Much cooler than the t… | Boombox, Inspirational  celebrities, Ghetto blaster

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Ha, as if you believe sheep are real!

OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE! 

They are obviously interdimensional robots from the café at the edge of the universe designed to realign the galactic chakras. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The fact that numerous other vaccines, medical procedures, medications and even dentistry, body piercing and tatooing hssn't already given Gates and the Kingdom of Lizards ample opportunity to control and track us seems lost on the anti vaxxers. Nope, its 2020 and its only now dawned on them they can do so with a Covid vaccine. If they're all that slow on the scaly uptake, then we don't have much to worry about. Mind you, there's not much to fear about any species that can't even move in the mornings unless it lies on a rock in the sun for an hour or so...which might be a bit of a giveaway.

15 minutes ago, Old Shuck said:

The fact that numerous other vaccines, medical procedures, medications and even dentistry, body piercing and tatooing hssn't already given Gates and the Kingdom of Lizards ample opportunity to control and track us seems lost on the anti vaxxers. Nope, its 2020 and its only now dawned on them they can do so with a Covid vaccine. If they're all that slow on the scaly uptake, then we don't have much to worry about. Mind you, there's not much to fear about any species that can't even move in the mornings unless it lies on a rock in the sun for an hour or so...which might be a bit of a giveaway.

I think you'd better get on Facebook using your Google smartphone to warn people what the government are up to with the covid vaccine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh do **** off you odious example of human idiocy. Go troll somewhere else. People with views like yours are the reasons why we might never get rid of this virus.

I'd suspect if a vaccination was that close it would be headline news across everywhere, not 2mins 38seconds into a BBC local media broadcast. 

Would be astounded if anything is authorised this side of Christmas.

Also - why was this posted in the main forum  when the OP has posted frequently in the coronavirus thread and the specific thread about vaccination before?

🐑🐑🐑🐑

You don’t want the first lot of vaccines lads. It’s like buying a new PlayStation on opening day, they never work out of the box lol you will just be a part of beta testing effectively. Vaccines take years, decades to prepare and iron out it’s a very precise science. Fair play to all the scientists around the world trying to create a vaccine.

I have as much faith in the efficacy of a new vaccine as in current testing.  Stiepermann tested positive early in Project Restart which proved to be negative.  How many others whilst not getting symptoms are similarly faulty we just don't know.  Only way to tell is to get symptoms and positive test.  Only way to ensure to prove a vaccine will work is to inject and then positively infect with Covid and remain healthy, but then you cannot be certain that the testee has avoided infection by the vaccine.

However if true it is a kick in the teeth for Putin or Trump, vaccine developed in the UK.  

3 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

Anti vaccine backers are moronic idiots at best and evil at worst. 

Or puzzled, frightened and don’t trust the establishment.