Sign in to follow this  
Wibble

Ifollow

47 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Still havent received an ifollow pass code for todays game...nor did I get an email telling me if I'd been succesful or not in the ballot for today?

Anyone else?

Me neither... Didn’t do the ballot as can’t make it today but was expecting an iFollow pass.  Just checked and they have the right email address and junk folder etc. 

11 minutes ago, Mario Harper****e said:

Me neither... Didn’t do the ballot as can’t make it today but was expecting an iFollow pass.  Just checked and they have the right email address and junk folder etc.

It must be hard trying to keep track of all your email addresses and aliases.

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Still havent received an ifollow pass code for todays game...nor did I get an email telling me if I'd been succesful or not in the ballot for today?

Anyone else?

I didn’t receive a pass or an email re the ballot either.  I asked on Twitter about the pass , was sent to the canaries website and to love chat. I got a reply and a code within minutes..no idea why I didn’t get it via email though

I see a couple of you didn’t seem to get the email with your code, so pulled this bit out of it as it may or may not help, but at least some initial contact details.

Should supporters have issues redeeming their promotional code on Saturday, they should contact the ticket office on 01603 721902 (option 1) or use our live chat service at tickets.canaries.co.uk.

1 hour ago, Petriix said:

I don't actually think it is an offence to watch an 'illegal' stream. It is illegal to copy or broadcast copyrighted material. There is a bit of a grey area when it comes to paying a subscription because that arguably makes you complicit.

It's not illegal to watch- It's illegal to Broadcast, you are right.

All the police can do if you're watching one is tut loudly and tell you what a naughty boy you are.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Anyone else?

I had the same issue trying to explain they have am coding issue to them is almost impossible 

2 hours ago, Petriix said:

I don't actually think it is an offence to watch an 'illegal' stream. It is illegal to copy or broadcast copyrighted material. There is a bit of a grey area when it comes to paying a subscription because that arguably makes you complicit.

Lol can't believe they done that it is not illegal to watch a stream. Any how I should hopefully be watching on my Canadian Ifollow today 😀

1 minute ago, Jsim1986 said:

Lol can't believe they done that it is not illegal to watch a stream. Any how I should hopefully be watching on my Canadian Ifollow today 😀

To sum it up-

Watching a stream for free not illegal. Hosting/creating a stream illegal. Paying to watch a stream illegal.

It's a pretty strange area

Following on from a debate in another thread during the week, are we allowed to discuss iFollow on here or is it taboo?

After all, discussing and linking to paid content on this forum shouldn't be allowed. The Pink Un is a free site, remember?

Maybe anyone who discusses iFollow on here is secretly working for them and just using it for advertising.

All discussion on paid-for media content should be prohibited on this forum.

That was the argument, right?

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

It must be hard trying to keep track of all your email addresses and aliases.

I’ve been called Dions Lightsaber and this one in my entire life chief. Maybe stop sniffing glue and get a life. 

OK so used my free code and now logged on with no problems but just received a receipt saying that they've charged me £10. Why do we have to give credit card details for somethings that's free anyway?? 

3 hours ago, lappinitup said:

I used chat to sort it hoggy, thanks for your help.

I found that the how to do it video was more helpful than the written instructions.

my ifollow is working for this match, couldn't get anything last time, but good today.

Still awaiting for a reply to my complaint email from last week though.

I had to put in card etc twice but it's working fine now..

On my sinclair spectrum.

🙃

Edited by nutty nigel

Ifollow, just like last time, is working perfectly. 

Anyone whining needs to look at their Internet and computer, not start whining about ifollow. 

It's you, not them. 

Edited by Jerrykerry
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jerrykerry said:

Ifollow, just like last time, is working perfectly. 

Anyone whining needs to look at their Internet and computer, not start whining about ifollow. 

It's you, not them. 

No it’s not - just been watching BT, switch to this **** and nothing but a black screen