Sign in to follow this  
Wibble

Ifollow

1 minute ago, Jsim1986 said:

see below I had to pay again on a different account for today 😞

I literally just paid about 45 minutes ago. Have paid £10 for a blank screen.

1 minute ago, Jsim1986 said:

Its on a black out I live chat them, you can only watch in UK as DAZN sports are showing it live 

That was allegedly my problem in Italy, but I asked DAZN directly which games they're showing this weekend and they told me the only one was Watford-Middlesbrough.

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I literally just paid about 45 minutes ago. Have paid £10 for a blank screen.

Still nothing.

3 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

As I predicted in the match thread, an illegal stream is working fine and iFollow isn't. Who would've guessed?

Its working fine.... trying reading lol 

3 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

That was allegedly my problem in Italy, but I asked DAZN directly which games they're showing this weekend and they told me the only one was Watford-Middlesbrough.

Its definitely on a black out I got told you are only guaranteed 36 games a season which is pathetic 

2 minutes ago, Jerrykerry said:

It's working fine. My god how do you pin down a job? 

It seems it isn't working for a lot of people.

There's no need to be a complete c*nt about the fact that yours is. 

• Like 3

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Yeah, but my argument is that shouldn't be on a blackout because it is not being shown live by the broadcast partner in my region.

Yeah agree mate is a joke 

8 minutes ago, Jerrykerry said:

It's not working for me, and I used it the entirety of our last championship season without issue (for the most part).  Seems a licencing issues.  So far that's 2 matches out of 2 I haven't been able to watch, despite paying.

Can you still get match commentary on ifollow (minus tv footage)? I can't see the option for that since I rebooted the app.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Cantiaci Canary

29 minutes ago, Jerrykerry said:

Well mine worked for 3 minutes, and hasn't worked for 33 minutes. 

Hope yours breaks for the second half 👍

• Haha 1

I paid for uk pass - bottled it at 2.56 - and watched with no issue. Checked my foreign acct with monthly pass at half time and video worked without vpn even being on. Tenner wasted but at least I know foreign acct is working now

Yeah - the issue with the syncing is a bit ****, but hopefully teething issues. It is surely a simple fix to edit the sync times... surely?

2 minutes ago, JayNCFC said:

Yeah - the issue with the syncing is a bit ****, but hopefully teething issues. It is surely a simple fix to edit the sync times... surely?

It's sometimes an issue with streams.

The one I was watching (ESPN based) was in sync but nearly 5 mins behind live play. 

Did anyone hear when McLean took a ball to his balls, the commentator say "I wouldn't want the physio to come on, unless it's a female physio..." 

1 hour ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

My I recommend you people look into IPTV? £40 a year a none of this nonsense every week😁

This is now pretty good especially for Premier League but I'm not so sure about lower down the Leagues. Also known as Sports Donkey. Tons of stuff on there other than footy. Good for PPV.

They got hacked by one of the guys working there and closed down for a while so they extended everyone's subscription for a few weeks.

Always a danger they'll get busted and shut down but it's areasonable gamble at the price

Just now, ......and Smith must score. said:

This is now pretty good especially for Premier League but I'm not so sure about lower down the Leagues. Also known as Sports Donkey. Tons of stuff on there other than footy. Good for PPV.

They got hacked by one of the guys working there and closed down for a while so they extended everyone's subscription for a few weeks.

Always a danger they'll get busted and shut down but it's areasonable gamble at the price

I've been with Black Devils Lounge for 4 years, can't fault them, even when we've been in the Championship they have an EFL section which is faultless. Today's game was on Bein Sports 2 so wasn't an ifollow link either. 

Anyone know how we get the game tomorrow for free as season ticket holders please ?. Should I have a code ? It’s probably been sent somewhere but can’t recall.

Thanks guys and girls.

5 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Anyone know how we get the game tomorrow for free as season ticket holders please ?. Should I have a code ? It’s probably been sent somewhere but can’t recall.

Thanks guys and girls.

I was emailed one yesterday - it's a voucher that lets you purchase the game for free when you redeem it through the normal iFollow "buy match pass" process.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

I was emailed one yesterday - it's a voucher that lets you purchase the game for free when you redeem it through the normal iFollow "buy match pass" process.

Thanks I will check my emails

10 minutes ago, Ian said:

Great, got it.

• Like 1