Sign in to follow this  
Wibble

Ifollow

So Ive purchased the match, where do you actually go to view it on Saturday ?

Will it just become available on the Canaries website on the ifollow tab or do i have to watch it through the app ?

Anyone ? I have logged into rhe ifollow tab on canaries website, it says you already have access to thia match. 

Will something.pop up.just at 2 ?

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

It'll be via the app, not the website 

Nonsense.

For the website, you inexplicably have to go to first team fixtures and then click on the match centre. It works  perfectly, I used it last week for Luton.

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 2

Someone posted on Facebook this morning that the ifollow app isn't working. No idea if that's true but last week I accessed it via the club fixture list. Very strange. 

If it helps anyone I've just paid £15 on Amazon for a lead to link my phone to my TV with a HDMI connector. My phone is faster than my laptop so hoping it will help with buffering 

32 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Nonsense.

For the website, you inexplicably have to go to first team fixtures and then click on the match centre. It works  perfectly, I used it last week for Luton.

Brilliant thanks ! Was getting very confused where to go.

Ill look at match centre, is the program 2pm or just 3pm ?

1 minute ago, Wibble said:

Just 3pm I think - not much of a programme, literally just the match with radio norfolk commentary. Picture normally kicks in 5-10mins before kick off - the button to view video doesn't appear until around then either so don't panic if you can't see it now.

Think the club are doing a prematch show on the youtube channel - 2:30pm I believe with Eadie amongst others.

2 minutes ago, Wibble said:

Doesn’t it all start at 2.30 with Darren Eadie fronting a lead-in called NR1 ?

I think it covers away games too.

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Doesn’t it all start at 2.30 with Darren Eadie fronting a lead-in called NR1 ?

I think it covers away games too.

Might do - I thought that was on the youtube channel but could be wrong

I too cant see quite where to navigate to when it comes to kick off, on iFollow. I can see under match passes that I already have access to the match, but it doesn't show actually how to access it literally. Anyone got any "for dummies" as to what to go to on the canaries website, please?

32 minutes ago, JB said:

I too cant see quite where to navigate to when it comes to kick off, on iFollow. I can see under match passes that I already have access to the match, but it doesn't show actually how to access it literally. Anyone got any "for dummies" as to what to go to on the canaries website, please?

Glad I'm not the only one!! 

Help would be appreciated 👍👍

It's not the easiest website to navigate particularly if you're not that tech savvy I'd imagine. To buy the match you have to click a button that says subscribe to go to payment for some reason even though a subscription and one time payment are different things

All I'd say is once you have paid via clicking the subscribe button and confirming payment details it WILL work so don't panic. Video doesn't come online until right near kick off, go to fixtures -> live match centre -> play video at around 2:55 ish. 

If video doesn't load try a different browser. Chrome has been iffy for me, try firefox if it doesn't load properly. 

40 minutes ago, Jerrykerry said:

You were literally just told in the thread how and when to view. 

Jesus wept. 

Ooooooo ooooooooo! 

Helpful as always!! 

Ever thought of some anger management assistance?? 

Edited by Sideshow Tim
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Has any 1 watching through a vpn or abroad ?

I bought the monthly pass via vpn last week but not seeing any video option at the moment. Using a free VPN though so might try reconnecting my paid one. Is video definitely live already?

2 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I bought the monthly pass via vpn last week but not seeing any video option at the moment. Using a free VPN though so might try reconnecting my paid one. Is video definitely live already?

Yes, but all I'm getting is loads of adverts atm.

Yes, I have no video link yet either.  Cutting it a bit fine, gonna be annoyed if it faffs me about.

11 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Its on a black out I live chat them, you can only watch in UK as DAZN sports are showing it live 

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Absolutely f*ck all here. Just a blank screen.

see below I had to pay again on a different account for today 😞