Sign in to follow this  
utb

Boro fan in peace

2 minutes ago, utb said:

In response to Boro being in the mix next season ,we stayed up on the final day and have since lost 10 players and have signed only 1.

Without signings midtable would be wildly optimistic. 

The longer you are out of the Premier league the harder it is to get back,we gambled big time and failed at the first attempt, i think Norwich will be the team everyone has to finish above.

Didn't realise you'd had that sort of transfer window. Towards the end of last season you were one of the clubs people were telling me we'd finish below (some of our own fans saying that, I mean). You'll be well organised under Warnock of course. 

Good luck for the season

Very interesting and promising thoughts from the OP.  An 'out and out', natural defender is exactly what we need. Someone to lead our defence and teach Godfrey that art of central defending. Could well be our most influential signing of the summer.

Good luck to Boro (obviously not when we're playing them). I've never been to the Riverside. Last trip to Middlesborough was 3-3 draw at Ayresome Park.

3 hours ago, Block Y Seat 176 said:

Sorry UTB, just had to post this, 

I’m surprised it took that long to be fair. 🤣

1 hour ago, utb said:

In response to Boro being in the mix next season ,we stayed up on the final day and have since lost 10 players and have signed only 1.

Without signings midtable would be wildly optimistic. 

The longer you are out of the Premier league the harder it is to get back,we gambled big time and failed at the first attempt,

Hope your right ,good luck for the season  and thanks for the lowdown on hugill and gibson and being respectful , lots of rival fans come on here and criticise but you didn't .😁

5 hours ago, Block Y Seat 176 said:

Sorry UTB, just had to post this, 

Good stand-up comedy is always timeless 🤣

• Haha 1