Sign in to follow this  
NeymarSmith

Saturday, is it on ifollow?

3 hours ago, Grant Holts Moustache said:

I don't think we can get a season pass here. Was only the £10 per game option and the audio passes when I looked at the weekend. 

Ok Cheers.

3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Yes there should be. But the Football League signed a contract with the only people who were prepared to pay and didn't check that they could actually deliver 

Its interesting because I had no problem with iFollow for Luton at 1080p - cast to my TV downstairs from the computer upstairs.

I also had no problem with it a couple of seasons ago via VPN other than problems with the VPN itself.

I'm guessing they've vaguely prepared for increased traffic with the season now starting proper.

17 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Yes there should be. But the Football League signed a contract with the only people who were prepared to pay and didn't check that they could actually deliver 

Very true this also falls at Football Leagues feet. DAZN are the world class sports streaming service of the future but can’t get a foothold in the UK due to the insane cost of rights. I doubt the FL care enough to rip up the ifollow contract and look for better solutions.  

On 10/09/2020 at 14:14, Haus said:

apparently people have been struggling with VPNs though, lots are blocked ?

I had no issuses just got to pay for a decent one

iFollow is a strange service. I tried to order the game, but apparently it isn't available in my area/region (Italy). I was always under the impression that this happened because it was being shown on TV in that country, but DAZN have the rights in Italy and they don't have the game listed in their schedule.

I would've liked to have bought the game legally, but as it is, any little rivers would be appreciated.

Have any of the ST holders received their email links to the free match pass yet?
It's 12:20pm Sat and I would have thought we'd have received something by now.

1 minute ago, scoop said:

Have any of the ST holders received their email links to the free match pass yet?
It's 12:20pm Sat and I would have thought we'd have received something by now.

It's an away game so it's not free. Saturday away games are £10.

DOH!
Cheers Dylan. I've been rushing around like a mad thing lately and I've lost track.
I guess that's my excuse for not going to the paint suppliers blown now then 😞