Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Got Myself A Ban On Delia Out Facebook Page.

One of the mods on there Col Thoroughgood makes Waveney and me a couple of happy clapping Percy Positives and this morning he launched into an effing and jeffing rant about the proposed stadium return telling posters to cancel DD's as the club have been robbing the fans for years and this was yet another example. He states Delia has been pocketing money and his ridiculous statements on there are endless.

I politely told him that he does no favours to those wishing Delia to stand down and suggested they might get more members if he stood down and let somebody more articulate take his place.

End result is he removed my post even though it got a few ' Likes ' and banned me until 6th October LOL !

hoggy will find this amusing i am sure. To think i only joined a month or so ago when hoggy said he was getting dog's abuse on it and i wanted to see what he was on about. πŸ˜‚

That bloke is on here I believe. I also one game worked out who he was a couple years back and suddenly I was blocked from his fb. He lives up north around the Doncaster area.Β The bloke is a total loon and was one of the main instigators of the scuffle at Sheffield United away a few years back.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

One of the mods on there Col Thoroughgood makes Waveney and me a couple of happy clapping Percy Positives and this morning he launched into an effing and jeffing rant about the proposed stadium return telling posters to cancel DD's as the club have been robbing the fans for years and this was yet another example. He states Delia has been pocketing money and his ridiculous statements on there are endless.

I politely told him that he does no favours to those wishing Delia to stand down and suggested they might get more members if he stood down and let somebody more articulate take his place.

End result is he removed my post even though it got a few ' Likes ' and banned me until 6th October LOL !

hoggy will find this amusing i am sure. To think i only joined a month or so ago when hoggy said he was getting dog's abuse on it and i wanted to see what he was on about. πŸ˜‚

Hopefully you've still got your Norwich Talk access to tide you over! πŸ˜‰Β