Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Town and Social bubbles

Town are contacting ST holders and asked them to register a social bubble prior to a possible return of fans. No idea of how many in each bubble but seems a good thing to get this in place 

I’m pretty sure this is along the lines of what we have already said, I imagine there will be a relatively standard setup that clubs follow. Obviously we don’t have a home game for a fortnight, and no news yet whether/when we’ll be allowed to allow supporters in so no real rush.

I'm possibly going to my first game since lockdown next weekend - Kingstonian in the FA Cup preliminary round, they are allowed to have up to 600 in attendance, 30% of capacity (having had one preseason ‘test’ game with 15% capacity, not that it was close to being reached).  

It’ll be interesting to see how proper league grounds manage, in many respects its easier for non league grounds as they are far more open and smaller manageable numbers (in the main)…there’s talk of 20000 (just about 25%) capacity at Twickenham which just about corresponds with our 6,000 that’s been mentioned.

6 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Just read the entire message on TWTD, interesting read, bubbles max of six people

Six fans? So they'll need a total of...one bubble.

Fairly certain that the club have already confirmed if you have people in your 'Friends and Family' group on your ticketing account they will consider them as 'in your bubble'.

I think they are using 'one pitch fork' length as a means of measuring social distancing