Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

PATRONISING PEOPLE

why do so many people on this board have to be patronising towards other posters, as if they know better?

people post an opinion on this board, thats all, but some people are rude and offensive with their replies, as if they are trying to tell people that they shouldnt put their opinions, thats all they are after all, on this message board.

we all have opinions on ashtons sale, worthy staying or going, who signs today etc, but some people seem to take personally what people say especially when it differs to their opinion.

what is evident is that we ALL care about this football club and we ALL want the best for it, but to slag other peoples opinions down is wrong. lets all start to focus on this club being great and get some friendly debate going can we please?

I wholeheartedly agree.

I have an opinion that many people post up ill thought out ideas and stuff based of lies and false premises.

I think it''s wrong that people should be able to comment upon and criticise those opinions.

This board should only allow people to say something and not have others answering them.

time honoured argument that one.  I have been flitting on and off the boards for about 2 years or more now and it has always been the case.  I don''t think it will ever change, it is human nature.  I am guilty of taking differences of opinions personally sometimes and I think everyone on here has done at some point or other.

[quote user="MadDan"]I wholeheartedly agree. I have an opinion that many people post up ill thought out ideas and stuff based of lies and false premises. I think it''s wrong that people should be able to comment upon and criticise those opinions. This board should only allow people to say something and not have others answering them.[/quote]

I will give you one thing DiipyDan, you are no Cap''n Dicky/Squat.....

[quote user="MadDan"]I wholeheartedly agree.

I have an opinion that many people post up ill thought out ideas and stuff based of lies and false premises.

I think it''s wrong that people should be able to comment upon and criticise those opinions.

This board should only allow people to say something and not have others answering them.[/quote]yeah right maddan, you''re up there when it comes to picking holes in other peoples posts. case of pot calling the kettle black.

My rule of thumb when replying to posts on here is to imagine the reaction to my posting if I were to instead convey the message verbally to a stranger... With this in mind, I find that I tailor messages so that they are delivered understandably without any possibility of causing offence (unless of course this is the aim...)

If a posting comes across as being inflamatory in my mind then it''s likely that someone may take offence on here...

Just a suggestion in these heated times... 

No MadDan. We should all be allowed to voice our opinions AND criticise others. As long as its not personal or abusive people should say whatever they like if they truly believe it.

[quote user="MadDan"]I wholeheartedly agree. I have an opinion that many people post up ill thought out ideas and stuff based of lies and false premises. I think it''s wrong that people should be able to comment upon and criticise those opinions. This board should only allow people to say something and not have others answering them.[/quote]

thats rich coming from u Danielle!!!!! ur so self obsessed u pick up on the littles of things and criticise anyone for having an opnion that differs to yours!!!

cant u disapear for 2 months again?

jas :)