Sign in to follow this  
Jools

The Party's Over, Lefties...

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Johnson was one of the biggest racists ever and his Civil Rights Act perpetuated Black Slavery to this day. Read Candace Owens on Johnson. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8707237/Cardi-B-hits-Candace-Owens-calling-embarrassment-Biden-interview.html

If it's anything like her recent 'conversation' with Cardi B I'm sure it'll be tremendous fun. 😀

If you read the link I provided RTB, you would have already known Johnson was a racist. Like a poacher turned gamekeeper he was able to explain to the other Southern racists why what they were doing was against everything that the Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of Rights stood for. 

Candice Owens is entitled to her opinions, but it does not change the facts. 

BTW did you hear the latest news about the US Post Office head credibly accused of campaign finance fraud and perjury? Or Trump saying that his Generals start wars to profit financially, or the US is doing better than any other country on COVID (hint it’s not) and it’s only the Democrats who want to shut down the economy until Nov 04 who are preventing a vaccine release? 

Or Boris now telling the EU that the agreement he negotiated, that Parliament could not vote on, that Boris explicitly campaigned on at the GE, is not a good deal and a no deal is best. 

Two pariahs in pod those two....

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Jools said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "Candace Owens @RealCandaceO The riots won't matter The looting won't won't matter matter The mail-in ballot scamming won't matter. And they know it. Conservatives have the Supreme Court. Now we sit back and observe the last squeals of the dying animal that is the Marxist Left."

👍

I don't know who this woman is but anyone who think the Marxist Left (as opposed to the Marxist Right???) has ever had any control over or even just a noticeable effect on US politics is a moron.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I don't know who this woman is but anyone who think the Marxist Left (as opposed to the Marxist Right???) has ever had any control over or even just a noticeable effect on US politics is a moron.

'There are none so blind as those who will not see.'

The idea that you think the Far Left exists in america to any real degree baffles me.

Candice Owen is like many on the right. Sold their soul for the almighty Dollar. But enough about her, she is an irrelevance. 

The more important point is what she says about the Supreme Court. It’s funny, I thought the role of a court was to hear evidence and adjudicate between opposing legal arguments. 

This must be addressed as we move forward as a country, the US Constitution is clear, we have three equal branches of Government and if one goes rouge the other two must reign it back in 

1 hour ago, Haus said:

The idea that you think the Far Left exists in america to any real degree baffles me.

He thinks Teresa May was a Far Left Marxist Apologist.

And the daft thing is he thinks the Far Right would be bothered about him. He is nothing more than a convenience to them.

4 hours ago, Jools said:

'There are none so blind as those who will not see.'

You must have bumped into a hell of a lot of walls then

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

You must have bumped into a hell of a lot of walls then

He's a toff so he got others to bump into it for him. And then sued the brickie.

HUZZAH !!

1692e0de-d581-4ca6-9238-6b1077f6a8ac-f56488a9-2cf2-4a8b-abc7-567c06a265e6

A landmark ruling from two judges has concluded freedom of speech includes the right to offend.

Bad news for the permanently offended woke snowflakes 👍 😎

3 minutes ago, Jools said:

HUZZAH !!

A landmark ruling from two judges has concluded freedom of speech includes the right to offend.

Bad news for the permanently offended woke snowflakes 👍 😎

Jools, you've never needed a landmark ruling to be offensive. You've always exercised your right to offend. Equally, if people feel annoyed at comments you make then you also need to allow a right to a defence. That's democracy old chap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

Jools, you've never needed a landmark ruling to be offensive. You've always exercised your right to offend. Equally, if people feel annoyed at comments you make then you also need to allow a right to a defence. That's democracy old chap.

Difference being the snowflake Lefties here go crying to Sportsdesk Pete when I offend them, whereas I don't give a fig and would never request nor demand their deletion.

4 minutes ago, Jools said:

Difference being the snowflake Lefties here go crying to Sportsdesk Pete when I offend them, whereas I don't give a fig and would never request nor demand their deletion.

That's because you exist only to offend. Why would you want to have deleted your greatest accomplishment in life?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jools said:

You go and sulk on the other forum you weak-kneed,snowflake,racist, lying ***. 

Freedom of speech there. 

Edited by Herman
p once is a banned word.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jools said:

HUZZAH !!

I’m not sure that anything he says is legally binding 🤣🤣🤣

E05A5B6C-CF0A-4D53-BF60-DC25ED96B6B8.jpeg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Herman said:

Knowing you it probably didn't happen. Can't be arsed to find out. 

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2020/3421.html

Some here (not you Herman) might want to read it as it relates to prosecutions for persistent online abuse.  

Interestingly the plaintiff had previously forced a forum provider to reveal the identity of an anonymous poster.....

18 minutes ago, Jools said:

Blimey! You Lefties are clearly triggered by the judges decision 🤣 👍

Actually if you bothered to do some research you will find the majority of so-called "lefties" are staunch defenders of free speech and have been its greatest proponents through history. But the subtleties of the arguments are no doubt beyond you. Much easier to lazily throw around meaningless garbage like "woke" and "political correctness" and "snowflake" than actually think through the issues and present an argument.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

Interestingly the plaintiff had previously forced a forum provider to reveal the identity of an anonymous poster.....

C'est

M. Main Crank

rue des Bigots

35732 Rennes

France

6 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Actually if you bothered to do some research you will find the majority of so-called "lefties" are staunch defenders of free speech and have been its greatest proponents through history. But the subtleties of the arguments are no doubt beyond you. Much easier to lazily throw around meaningless garbage like "woke" and "political correctness" and "snowflake" than actually think through the issues and present an argument.

come away, my fine fellow

he will only drag you down to his level

as with that simple minded wretch who has the brain of a mouse