Sign in to follow this  
canadian yellow

come on worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me why

I see all this transfer action by other teams yet nothing for us

today burley to splashout 5 mill for matt holland and idiakez why not you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why have we given up on players like

jerome

earnshaw

jeffers

koumas

halford .                                                                                                                                                       and so on come on man get your finger out and get us a least 2 quality players  they are avail just need to spend alittle of that money

Blimey, up pops another one. After all that has been going on at Carrow Road (most important week etc) this chap has managed to hold his fire until today.

I do hope he is not another one of the Friends of the Binners who has joined this board as a means of artificially inflating the numbers of the malcontents.

The great thing about this trick is that when his idiotic rumours are proved baseless he will stop appearing as his name and reappear as someone else.

Still. it makes for a bit of amusement. Rather like playing splat the rat at the village fete.

MAD    I NOW UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF YOUR NAME
I JUST SIGNED ON TO THIS SITE LAST WEEK
AS A FAN AM I NOT ALLOWED TO VENT MY OPINION  REMEMBER THATS ALL IT IS AN OPINION  AND IT IS NOT A TRICK THIS IS MY NAME AND IT WIL NOT CHANGE

[quote user="canadian yellow"]MAD    I NOW UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF YOUR NAMEI JUST SIGNED ON TO THIS SITE LAST WEEKAS A FAN AM I NOT ALLOWED TO VENT MY OPINION  REMEMBER THATS ALL IT IS AN OPINION  AND IT IS NOT A TRICK THIS IS MY NAME AND IT WIL NOT CHANGE[/quote]Could you speak up a bit mate?

I wouldnt worry to much Canadian Yellow. You will find over the coming months that this board is very clicky. Only certain posters are alowed to have opinions,while others are called binners for dareing to speak against them.Take it all with a pinch of salt!

Welcome to the board anyway.

Thanks    TwoSheds it is good to be here

I guess it will take me awhile to fig those people out but just reading some older post is helping lots

if you know what i mean LOL