Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Championship on TV

Live- Ifollow for ten pounds a match with certain games also being on sky so follow sky sports on twitter for updates.

Highlights- Few hours after every match uploaded to offical Norwich twitter channel

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Live- Ifollow for ten pounds a match with certain games also being on sky so follow sky sports on twitter for updates.

Highlights- Few hours after every match uploaded to offical Norwich twitter channel

Thanks

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If you are a season ticket holder, iFollow streams are free for all home games, and for away games that are NOT played at 3pm on a Saturday. 3pm Saturday away games (and Carabao Cup games) cost £10 each for everybody.

Edited by Feedthewolf
Edited for clarity

Does the iFollow app not work on smart TV's still? Seeing a lot of people saying you need to use a laptop with HDMI out, not an issue, but it's not great really is it.

4 minutes ago, JayNCFC said:

Does the iFollow app not work on smart TV's still? Seeing a lot of people saying you need to use a laptop with HDMI out, not an issue, but it's not great really is it.

Mac and an Appletv, or laptop and a chrome cast both allow for wireless streaming.

2 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Mac and an Appletv, or laptop and a chrome cast both allow for wireless streaming.

Cheers, for that. What a nonsense, that you cannot just have an app or browser login on a smart TV. All options require a laptop to be running, who wants to sit and watch football on a laptop (without all the jiggery pokery of messing around with wireless streaming, or HDMI cables etc).

Edited by JayNCFC

3 minutes ago, JayNCFC said:

Cheers, for that. What a nonsense, that you cannot just have an app or browser login on a smart TV. All options require a laptop to be running, who wants to sit and watch football on a laptop (without all the jiggery pokery of messing around with wireless streaming, or HDMI cables etc).

Blame the fact that there are dozens of different TV manufacturers with loads of different Operating Systems and frameworks resulting in companies having to develop dozens of different apps....or they just produce one for IOS, one for Windows and one for MacOS and that covers 99% of people.

5 minutes ago, JayNCFC said:

Agree its a nonsense. I have a splitter in one of my hdmi ports on the TV. 3 way, have talktalk box, PlayStation and a spare hdmi cable plugged in so I dont do any faffing, just take my laptop to the telly and plug the cable in.

We did have a chromecast but it never seemed to work properly.

Edited by kick it off

3 minutes ago, JayNCFC said:

My god grow a pair. 

Were you born in 1883?

Get a chrome cast, about 39 quid. Plug it into your HDMI. 

Then in any device with chrome log into ifollow and cast it to your TV. 

Even my 10 year old can do it. 

Did anyone successfully use casting from Android phone to chromecast last season? Most threads on the Internet suggest it doesn't work but that was 18 months ago and might have been fixed

Edited by dylanisabaddog

I think the point being made, and which rather throws it back in your face. is why cannot be that you simply switch on your telly and you watch the game

Something you could do in 1983

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I think the point being made, and which rather throws it back in your face. is why cannot be that you simply switch on your telly and you watch the game

Something you could do in 1983

Throws what back in whose face? 

2 minutes ago, fetchyafathersgun said:

Please help, i have paid the £10 pass but where do i click to watch it on my pc I can't find a link anywhere.

Click on first team fixtures. The match centre appears there

2 hours ago, Jerrykerry said:

My god grow a pair. 

Were you born in 1883?

I'd be surprised if he/she couldn't but when some of us on here were 10 years old there were just two b & w TV channels broadcasting on 405 lines 🙂

3 hours ago, Jerrykerry said:

My god grow a pair. 

Were you born in 1883?

Oh do behave, of course I CAN do it. The point is simple, why should you have to, or want to do it. It's not even about app development, you can simply make it a web portal, which can natively work on ANY device that has capability to do so. The point is, by making it an app, it isn't by its very nature designed to consume in the way that most people would expect to consume football if you cannot be there live. It is a massive flaw in the development of the service.

If you have Sky Sports, you don't naturally sit down with your friends and huddle round the iPad to watch it do you?

Sheer stupidity in a response there pal. Nice one.

• Like 1