Sign in to follow this  
Who killed the Croutons

Can/Will the loanees play tonight

" “That''s what we''re hoping - that everything can be squeezed through in time for the two of them to be on the bench tonight,” said Worthington, as City prepared to leave this morning. "

Make of that what you can.

Yep i''m pretty sure they can play. On the bench? Don''t be silly, we''ll see one of them on the right wing at least!

Will having this chap from Fulham upset shackle and push him further down the pecking order??? At least he is under contract and won''t leave at the end of the season. With signing johnanson where does this leave Jarvis?? Worthy give out young players a chance otherwise will be sitting here next season writing how well they are playing for another team just like Danny Crow.

[quote user="Who killed the Croutons"]If so do we see these guys in the squad, on the bench or starting - if eligible.[/quote]

The worrying thing is that I don''t really care. Same situation with subs this season. In the past I have often wished for a sub to be introduced for long enough to have an influence on the game. This season it''s just one crap player replaced by another.