Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

What an utter **

Chloe Smith’s husband is. Coronavirus is a conspiracy thought up by Bill Gates. Only the mentally ill believe it is true despite the world wide impact and people shouldn’t socially distance, wear face masks and be vaccinated when a vaccine becomes available. He also thinks Boris didn’t get coronavirus and his stay in intensive care is fake news. 
She must be totally embarrassed to be married to such a looney.

I guess that's what you should expect if you vote for a very right wing MP/government - it may be absolutely bonkers but it isn't a particularly uncommon view among RWNJs (although I thought it was more generally believed to be a Chinese conspiracy) 🤣

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

I guess that's what you should expect if you vote for a very right wing MP/government - it may be absolutely bonkers but it isn't a particularly uncommon view among RWNJs (although I thought it was more generally believed to be a Chinese conspiracy) 🤣

It’s not the MP but her husband who is doing his best to make Trump sound a balanced human being. 

2 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

It’s not the MP but her husband who is doing his best to make Trump sound a balanced human being. 

Of course it is - she presumably has enough common sense to keep her own views to herself but she's been married to someone 'who is doing his best to make Trump sound a balanced human being' for the last seven years and she is a Minister in the most right wing Tory government since the war (and arguably ever) so ................

• Like 1

Crafty in "I can't believe those utter scumbags we have been cheering for have turned out to be utter scumbags" shocker.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Her old man is a clown, from the sane stable as Jc’s brother and Billy, people who have total disregard for the health of our community.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Her old man is a clown, from the sane stable as Jc’s brother and Billy, people who have total disregard for the health of our community.

Exactly - I presume her husband told her he was going on that march ? Did she agree ? If she wasn't told / agreed that's an odd marriage! Has he now brought the virus back to Norfolk - to others ? A potentially toxic couple (literally)!

No - totally selfish the pair of them. I have my own doubts about the effectiveness of some of the measures but in that we are all in it together and will surely hang separately if not - I go along with the 'requirements' in good faith.

Both should be fired with immediate effect - oiks the pair of them - even a 'recall' for Chloe Smith. It's just another Cummigs Barnard Castle moment! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Van wink said:

righty gets angry at other righty, and lies about me

still at least it isn't about Biden being a paedophile, nor Ben10

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Bill said:

righty gets angry at other righty, and lies about me

still at least it isn't about Biden being a paedophile, nor Ben10

If you think this virus hoax thing is a right wing idea I suggest you have a good look at some of the adherents. The looney fringe spans the entire political spectrum.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/piers-corbyn-on-good-morning-britain-1-6816326

4 minutes ago, ricardo said:

If you think this virus hoax thing is a right wing idea I suggest you have a good look at some of the adherents. The looney fringe spans the entire political spectrum.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/piers-corbyn-on-good-morning-britain-1-6816326

🎵 Loonies to the left of me, Nut Jobs to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you 🎵

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, ricardo said:

I'm not quite sure how a looney fringe can span an entire spectrum, I would have thought it can only appear at one end or the other, or indeed both?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

I'm not quite sure how a looney fringe can span an entire spectrum, I would have thought it can only appear at one end or the other, or indeed both?

Extremism doesn't necessarily have to be on the left/right political spectrum. This is more an authoritarian / libertarian view, I would reckon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Extremism doesn't necessarily have to be on the left/right political spectrum. This is more an authoritarian / libertarian view, I would reckon.

I'd agree, although its a very extreme one which I would still suggest therefore tends towards either end of a 'spectrum'.

Having said that I think the whole idea of describing our politics in terms of the traditional, but totally outdated, left/right spectrum is pretty meaningless anyway so I was really being a bit mischievous with @ricardo 😀

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

And neither is this a very right-wing government. It is extremely Liberal. Still allowing thousands of illegal immigrants into the country and putting them up in 4-star hotels, borrowing billions on vanity projects such as HS2, threatening to raise taxes instead of cutting them, increasing government spending and the deficit, allowing protesters to shutdown the free press. The list goes on.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

And neither is this a very right-wing government. It is extremely Liberal. Still allowing thousands of illegal immigrants into the country and putting them up in 4-star hotels, borrowing billions on vanity projects such as HS2, threatening to raise taxes instead of cutting them, increasing government spending and the deficit, allowing protesters to shutdown the free press. The list goes on.

getting a bit desperate for a reaction aren't we, hand crank ?

any chance of you posting as Benjamin the donkey ?

or has that one gone the way of Ben10 ?

57 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

and the A20

anti immigration protestors close A20

6 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Ah, yes. Libertarians. Those people who are all for libertarianism until it conflicts with their self-interest. And I would be interested to hear the libertarian argument for them having the freedom to give me a deadly disease.

• Like 1