Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Luton tomorrow and still no ifollow

🎶all I have to do is stream

stream, stream stream.......

..... streaming my life away "🎶

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Nothing like cutting it a bit fine. Has anyone heard when the club is sending details? 

If you're waiting for then to come and get you then I think you'll be disappointed.

They aren't going to send out details for every single game, when they've told us already exactly where they will be available - unless it's the free tickets for ST holders games.

But a quick Google search produces this. It's right there for all to see, has been for some time i think.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/ifollownorwich/Subscribe/#MatchPassAvailability

Would I be right in saying that available to pick is -

Barden

Quintilla, Mumba, McCallum,klose zimbo, famewo

Tettey, rupp, vranic, Sitti

Hernandez, Josh Martin, dowell, steepiermann

Hugill

Have I missed anyone out?

Assuming Byram and Hanley still aren’t fit, and given that Emi (and Drmic, not that it matters) are suspended, I think that’s it.  We do have other u23s to call on (and in theory Leitner and TT are still registered)

14 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Cup Matches aren't free. It's £10

It'll actually work unlike Bills illegal streams, and the money helps the club

Dear Hoggo , please don't refer to Bulious'  LINKS as his streams, he  merely copy and pastes links to other peoples work  ..... just like so many of his other posts. Credit  where  it's due, and  not  where  it's not.  Cheers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, South Sider said:

If you're waiting for then to come and get you then I think you'll be disappointed.

They aren't going to send out details for every single game, when they've told us already exactly where they will be available - unless it's the free tickets for ST holders games.

But a quick Google search produces this. It's right there for all to see, has been for some time i think.

I'm looking for details for the whole season. I assume season ticket holders will need some sort of code to enter to access home games. I'm surprised there is nothing on the club Web site about it. I assume they benefit from the £10 payment and would want to push it. 

As for streams, I'll leave that to Bill. Never again. 

There’s plenty on the official site - it being a cup game you can watch for £10, no s-t freebie, but there’s a week until the season ‘proper’ starts and they’ll send something out in time for that (Hudds away will still presumably cost being a Sat 3pm match)

How do i watch it, it says, check availability by match pass but i cant see where to buy it

Signed up, paid my tenner, but not sure where to go to for the match, theres nothing on the website

No video? 

Live in Norway paid 140 pounds. 

Do I have to pay 10 more each game to see video? 

Edited by Olano

1 minute ago, Olano said:

No video? 

Live in Norway paid 140 pounds. 

Same.  I also only have the radio coverage.   Does anyone have access to a video stream, or is it audio only for this match?

8 minutes ago, Orly said:

Same.  I also only have the radio coverage.   Does anyone have access to a video stream, or is it audio only for this match?

You're not missing much. More buffering than football. I want my money back 

Live in US.  Paid for season pass.  Very annoyed can't watch this.  Wish someone had link for some stream out there....

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

You're not missing much. More buffering than football. I want my money back 

Mine is HD and no buffering. Whats your Internet speed? You can check on ookla.com

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

There has to be some other issue then if youre buffering - mine hasn't buffered once and I'm in a weak ish WiFi spot so only have around 20 mbps - what browser? Flash player etc up to date?

Edited by kick it off

I guess the decisive factor between those of us who only have radio versus video, is that the people who have video bought the individual match pass, but the people who only have radio (and are overseas) bought the season pass, and presumably cup games aren't included within it?

Edited by Orly