CANARYKING

Leeds are falling apart - already

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

A Leeds team missing most of their key players lost their first unofficial pre-season friendly, and it was so meaningless that it wasn't filmed and nor was it even a full 90 minute match.

No wonder they think we're obsessed with them.

I doubt there’s as many Norwich fans posting on their forums as there are Leeds fans on ours tbf 

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

A Leeds team missing most of their key players lost their first unofficial pre-season friendly, and it was so meaningless that it wasn't filmed and nor was it even a full 90 minute match.

No wonder they think we're obsessed with them.

Agreed. Why does this thread exist?

I actually quite like Leeds (the current squad, playing style and management) and think they’ll do well this season. Fortunately the only Leeds fans I know are decent people who can hold a sensible footballing conversation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

I actually quite like Leeds (the current squad, playing style and management) and think they’ll do well this season. Fortunately the only Leeds fans I know are decent people who can hold a sensible footballing conversation.

You're friends with both of them??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Same here. A good mate of mine's a Leeds fan, and the banter before the Elland Road 3-1 victory was absolutely fine. They've got a few numpties in their set, but I never saw one that didn't rate us and then some after that game.

To be fair I've encountered plenty of moronic Norwich fans too. I imagine it's more about being a football supporter rather than the particular team one supports. 

Yep, don't have a problem with Leeds either. Loved O'Leary's side from the early 2000's. Talk about going for it. They did and paid a massive price. But a central defence of Woodgate and Ferdinand plus attacking options like Keane, Fowler and Viduka. Michael Bridges earlier, we had him on trial under Gunny.

Would happily see Ipswich fall apart and enter oblivion. Ditto Liverpool. Not fond of Man Utd either. But Leeds? No. Good luck to them. Except when they play us next season again.

22 hours ago, BigGrantsTash said:

I doubt there’s as many Norwich fans posting on their forums as there are Leeds fans on ours tbf 

Aren’t opposition fans banned from WACCOE?

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

Aren’t opposition fans banned from WACCOE?

Yeah, that’s why we have vague usernames and don’t post anything from an opposition fans point of view.

On 3 September 2020 at 23:09, Mullet said:

Surely this post is only a bit of friendly banter

Indeed. If this is Leeds falling apart again then long may it continue. If we are getting tonked left, right and centre as well as looking a shambles by end November I'll start worrying. In the meantime I intend to enjoy the ride. It's been more than a long while

• Like 1

On 03/09/2020 at 22:44, Mullet said:

What a shame, I thought Leeds were going to be top 4 contenders allegedly. 

I think it was only Lakey who said that.

On 04/09/2020 at 08:54, Old Shuck said:

No. Good luck to them. Except when they play us next season again.

Does that mean you think we'll be going up and they'll be staying up.

Or we'll be staying down and they'll be relegated?

We don’t have much room to talk heading for the Guinness Book of Record’s 

Edited by daly

14 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Does that mean you think we'll be going up and they'll be staying up.

Or we'll be staying down and they'll be relegated?

Ideally when we play them in the PL-don't think they'll go down. Reckon they'll need a new coach for next season though.

22 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

You have to enjoy it Phoenix, I know some fans will always want to fret, moan and whinge etc, that is their right but it changes nothing. All the very best for this season..............

I always find it amusing that a couple of games into the new season some fans will be calling for the managers head and will be in the depths of despair. Not so long ago I remember travelling on a long journey somewhere and had Five Live's 606 (before that thicko Robbie Savage was let loose on the airwaves) and a whole load of Liverpool fans were calling for Jurgen Klopp's head after some dodgy results. 

I hope you you guys have a good season too.